xvi

*A/N: Hey guys it's been a long time!!! I've been busy streaming and voting (it's a busy month for blinks) I was supposed to update last monday but our internet was cut for 6 days :( I just got my internet back :(( 

Anyway! What are your thoughts about the comeback?? ILOVEIT!!! ILOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG IN THE ALBUM!!!  BLACKPINK is breaking records here and there!! Let's continue to support them! 

. . . . . 

Jisoo POV:

I woke up around 8am, today is my free day... Lisa has a photo shoot, while Rose and Jennie already had other plans.

Maybe I'll take this opportunity to have a "me" time.

After I showered, I went out of my room "Rose? Jennie? Lisa?" I called their names but no one answered.

I guess they all left early. I was planning on skipping breakfast since I'm too lazy to prepare one, when I heard my stomach grumble.

Since I originally planned on skipping breakfast before my stomach betrayed me I just opted for my favorite snack- steamed sweet potato that I've been keeping in the fridge in case I want to eat some healthy snacks or for times like this when I'm lazy to prepare food, while eating breakfast I was updating my sns, replying to fans' comments. I really feel happy whenever I talk to blinks.

After my hearty breakfast I decided to go check out the bookstore. I needed to buy new books to read.

Gearing up with just casual clothes I decided to wear bucket hat and glasses as disguise – I don't feel like wearing mask today since the weather is so nice plus it is a week day so there won't be a lot of people at this time.

I sent a text message to my manager saying that I would just stroll around – I prefer to tell my manager if ever I'm going out even on my free days.

. . . . .

Delicious aroma begun filling my nose sign that I'm almost there; I could already smell the street foods...

My stomach began to grumble again.

Focus Jisoo, you're going to the bookstore – go to the book store first then maybe you can eat those delicious treats. The faster you finish the faster you could eat.

I mumbled to myself while focus ahead not minding the tempting foods that I pass by.

"Good morning" the owner Ahjumma Hyo greeted. "Hi, ahjumma it's been awhile" I greeted her with a smile. She seemed a little bit shock her eyes checked the scene to make sure there's no one recognized me.

"Aish! This kid! You could've left a message indicating what book would you like to get – I could always deliver it to your po box rather than risking your safety going here." Ahjumma Hyo whisper shouted.

I chuckled at her reaction "It's okay ahjumma, I also need some alone time outside rather than staying at the dorm on my free days" I smiled and looked around.

"Alright, just be careful. Anyway, there's new batch of books that just arrived. You already know where to find it." I nodded and went ahead to the corner near the stairs where the pile of new books is placed.

There are at least 5 people inside the store because it's a weekday and everyone must be in school or at work. I decided to remove my hat and glasses to make myself comfortable while going through the pile of books.