xviii

*A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for being in active for a long time. I'm actually having second thoughts about this story... Anyway, here is an update for you who still continue supporting this story <3 

Juine POV:

You might be wondering who I am, let me introduce myself to you...

I'm Juine, junmyeon's childhood friend, unofficial girlfriend and soon to be wife.

Yes, you read it right.

Oh let me guess you might be thinking that I'm delusional? That I'm a sasaeng? Puh-lease I'm more than that!

I'm Juine, remember that name because no one can separate my from my Junmyeon oppa.

Since we were young my oppa has been taking care of me... he's so sweet right? Not until that girl came into his life – his first love. That girl will just be a memory to oppa because he chose me over her, see how much he loves me? I wouldn't get into details how I did it because oppa got mad at me, but he still chose me. As if he has another choice! Nothing will ever separate us!

"Madam, I got some new info with photos from today" Melson said. Melson is the private investigator that I hired to check up on Junmyeon. I gotta make sure that no one will take him away from me!

"Thank you Melson, I already deposit the payment you can now leave" I shooed him away. Now let's see... I opened the folder... "NO! This can't be!!!!" I shouted and throw anything that's near my reach. My blood started to boil. It was taken earlier today, Junmyeon left early in the morning.

He was at a book store with a GIRL?! I will ruin this girl just like how I ruined other girls that dared to go near him!!

She is an idol – GREAT! It will be easy for me to destroy her; she's from a different company from oppa but also a famous one, she's from YG Entertainment, she just debut, – Yes! Media will definitely enjoy the show; Visual and main vocal? Oh c'mon I'm prettier than her! And her group is called BLACKPINK.

I'll make sure that it is not only her that's going to be destroyed, I'll make sure everyone and everything around her will also crumble.

This is going to be fun! I should start moving now. I dialed Melson's number

"Melson, start with the plan now" I ended the call. Let's see how suho oppa will react...

I can't wait to see him crawling and begging to me!

I was still daydreaming when it was cut off when I heard my phone ring, this better be some good news. Melson is very convenient he does the job fast at very accurate because he has a lot of connections. "I already sent the photos to dispatch mam, what do you want me to do next?" I smirked. "Very well melson, now I want you to send it directly to YG's office and also send one to Junmyeon. Do it fast!"

While waiting I opened my laptop and activate the secret cam that I put in their door, I chose an angle so I could see his shocked reaction. After a few minutes one of melson's staff delivered the mail. Oppa was the one who took the mail, great timing as always! I couldn't contain my laughter when I saw the horrified look on his face.

I got my phone and dialed his number, he answered it immediately "You knew this would happen, oppa and you know what I'm capable of" I ended the call before he could even reply.

Now let's see what YG will do. I will receive a call from him in 3... 2... 1... *ring*

I'll make sure to win this game yg *ring* I answered using an app to change my voice

"You must've received my mail, I didn't expect that you would call immediately" I said in a sly tone.

"What do you want?!" He shouted in the other line, gosh I'm already losing my patience with this one.

"Why are you mad? It's not my fault!" trying to sound innocent and started to laugh like a lunatic that I am

"You think this is some kind of joke?!" I could hear he said this through gritted teeth. It took quite some time to compose myself. Ahhhh I love it when I get to draw the first ace.

"I will destroy Jisoo, this is just the beginning" I ended the call and blocked him using the app just so he couldn't trace or call me again

I dialed melson's number again

"Melson, tell dispatch to post it now. But please hide Junmyeon's identity. I only want Jisoo to suffer"

And now time to celebrate one of many victories.

Spa time! 

- - - - - 

PLEASE 

STREAM 

AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST M/V

ON 

YOUTUBE 

LET US REACH 400M FASTER