xvii

*A/N: Surprise double update!! ;) ~Thank you for supporting my story! Please be patient with me since this is my first story, I'm having second thoughts whether to continue this story or not. But thanks to your kind comments it kept me motivated and inspired to continue writing!! <3

 But thanks to your kind comments it kept me motivated and inspired to continue writing!! <3

Suho POV:

I was actually having a good time with jisoo when xiumin hyung called me – jisoo seemed to understand that I needed to answer the call so she just nodded her head.

"What is it hyung?" I murmured sounding annoyed. "Yah you're being rude right now" He shouted through the phone.

"Anyway where are you? And why did you answer your phone just now?! Your uninvited guest is pissing us off because we don't know where you are!!" I sighed.

I actually feel bad for leaving the members to deal with her. I left early to have some alone time, I honestly thought that I could escape the drama today but I guess not.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'll explain to you guys later. I'll be there in a bit just please bear with her in the meantime" I sigh apologetically "Alright, do it fast!" He ended the call.

"Jisoo, I have to go" I told her with no emotion seen in my face, I don't want her to think that I'm earger to leave early – in fact I wanted to stay and just talk to her. But I can't.

"Oh it's alright!" she gave me a cute smile but I know she's somehow disappointed; her eyes seemed like she's pleading... maybe she wanted to stay too?

What ifs, maybes, all these unknown feelings are eating me up... As much as I wanted to explore this unknown, I have to finish something first.

"I'll walk you to your dorm" I paid and we thanked the owners of the place for the delicious food.

Her dorm is just 5mins away from the food tent, "Thanks for today Jisoo, I had fun" I said and gave her my best smile to show her that I really enjoyed your unexpected meeting...

"No problem, thank you also for today I had fun too" She shyly smiled I could also see a hint of blush peeking through her cheeks, gosh she looks so pretty even with no make-up on

She was about to enter the building when I told her... "Let's go on a proper date next time, I'll see you soon" I left and didn't wait for her answer. I'm scared of rejection but I'm confident that she will agree.

Are you sure suho? What if she was about to turn you down but you left immediately...

I shook my head to shake the negative thoughts away. Just focus on driving or else they will kick your ass if it took you so long to go back at your dorm

Few minutes later I arrived at the dorm... I was walking in the hallway when I heard a commotion coming from our unit. I hurriedly typed the passcode and went inside.