Special Chapter

*A/N: I can't believe that we already reached 1k reads! I never thought that people would be interested in reading my story. Nonetheless, I would like to thank you all so much for the support! As a thank you, I did this Special Chapter...Please do take note that this is a Stand Alone chapter. It is not connected to the flow of the story. This is a one-shot type of chapter/story, where in Jisoo and Suho met in a different situation. 

Anyway, I hope you guys would like my little gift for you :) LOVE YOU ALL <3 

. . . . 

 2017

SBS Gayo Daejun

"After Party"

Suho POV: 

"Just a reminder to each one of you, do not drink too much! I repeat DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH!" I said firmly while glaring at these boys.

"The only person we need to worry about getting drunk is Xiumin hyung, we should stop him before he gets weird" The maknae chuckled as a result he got smacked in the head by his hyung

"Don't worry about me! Worry about yourselves!" Xuimin grumply said earning a laugh from the members. Xiumin hyung can be a cutie at times. But he's right, I know for sure that once these boys get their hands on the drinks there's no stopping them.

I just sighed and continued to lead the group to the event hall, I can already see a lot of idols gathering and catching up. My eyes are un- consciously looking for someone.

"Hyung, your neck might break from looking left to right" I heard a voice from a distance

"What's up Mino?" He was also with his group members, we greeted each other.

Our members left to their own ways "Let's go grab some drink" I said to Mino while going to the corner of the bar.

We idols might have restrictions but we also have friends outside our company. Winner is really close with us because Mino and Sehun are friends.

Sehun went with other winner members. It's also been a while since I've catch up with Mino. Maybe I could ask something about her.

"It seems like you're in deep thought hyung. What's bothering you?" I looked to my right; Mino is observing me while drinking.

"Well... How do I start?" I said while sipping this drink that Mino ordered. It's a bit strong for my liking but maybe I needed this.

I gathered all the courage that I now have thanks to this alcohol "I'm actually curious about this girl..." I started. "I think I got the hint, but you may continue hyung" Mino chuckled while pouring some more on my glass.