ix

*A/N: I CAN'T WAIT FOR BLACKPINK COMEBACK!!MY WIG IS ABOUT TO GET SNATCHED LOL!! 

Jisoo POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room...

I glanced around the room and finally realized that I'm inside my hotel room.

I got up, feeling a bit light headed but feeling better than yesterday.

Letting out a heavy sigh.. stretched a little bit, my body still feel a bit heavy 

I noticed the table full of food with a note written on a paper placed on top of the plate.

"Unnie, please rest well we're going to have a rehearsal later today.

Please take your time to rest; you got us so worried yesterday.

By the time that you're reading this the hotel staff already delivered the breakfast that we ordered.

It's already 9pm and we left you in your room to rest.

Eat well and PLEASE DRINK THE MEDICINE! 

WE LOVE YOU UNNIE!!

–XOXO Jennie, Rose & Lalisa "

Aish Jisoo what have you done? You got them so worried...

I sat on the chair and started to eat while trying to recall what happened yesterday.

The last thing that I remember was asking for help to a guy –

I don't know who that guy is because I didn't see his face due to my blurred vision.

I feel bad for not thanking him;

he might think I'm rude I didn't even ask his name.

Aish what should I do? 

- - - - - - -

Suho POV:

I can see idols starting to gather up for the rehearsals...

 but my eyes can't stop looking for a group or should I say someone...

"Oh if you're looking for blackpink they just past passed by" D.O said with a poker face.

"Yah, why did you only tell me now?" I whined. 

I glared at my members while laugh at my reaction.

"Hyung you know you can't talk to her in public right?" Kai said while chuckling

"Just do it after the show at back stage." Xuimin said with a knowing smile.

I just nod but I can't stop worrying about her. 

I hope she rested well and be able to perform later. 

*A/N: short chapter, I need some inspiration [BLACKPINK comback teasers pls lol :( ]