viii

Jisoo POV: 

We head straight to the rehearsal from the airport. 

We didn't really have much time. 

The show's tomorrow but we have few hours left to practice. 

We don't want to disappoint the audience especially our fans.

"Unnie are you alright? You look pale." Lisa asked, 

Rose and Jennie heard what Lisa said and went straight to where we are standing.

"Yeah, I just have a jetlag" I lied. 

I wasn't really feeling well even before we left.

 I just don't want them to worry.

"Maybe you should rest inside the dressing room unnie. We'll call you when it's our time to practice again." Rose said with concern in her eyes.

"Alright, don't worry about me too much. Call me when it's our turn." I said while going to the dressing room.

I feel dizzy, my vision's starting to blur. 

I should've asked them to accompany me. Why do I have to be so stubborn???? 

"Hey are you alright?" a voice startled me; 

I looked up but my vision's really blurry.

"No, can you please help me go to our dressing room?" I asked.

"Of course, do you mind if I assist you?" He asked with hesitation.

"No I don't, I really need your help. I can't see you my vision are really blurry" 

I said in a low voice.

"Alright..." He touched my forehead. 

"Yah, I think you have a fever... I'll Just carry you" 

Before I could even complain he carried me bridal style.

- - - - - - -

Suho POV: 

My members saw what happened and immediately helped me to bring jisoo to the dressing room while others called her members.

"Sunbae, what happened? Is unnie alright?" Lisa asked tears forming in her eyes.

"We bumped into each other and she asked me for help to accompany her to your dressing room. She said that she's not feeling well and her vision is really blurry. I don't think that she saw who I was. She passed out due to her high temperature but I think she's okay now" 

I said in a calm tone while giving a thin line smile.

"Thank you sunbaenim for helping our unnie, we didn't know she has a fever.She just told us that she's not feeling well due to jetlag." Jennie said with a worried tone.

"No problem, anyway we still have to practice... I hope she gets better soon. Take care of your selves" I said while brushing Jisoo's hair before leaving.

*A/N: Ohhh this is going to be interesting he he he