xx

Jisoo POV:

It's been a while since I've talked to the girls; 

I wonder how are they doing? We were supposed to have an Asian Concert Tour but the management decided that it's best to come up with a solution with the issue.

 I personally agreed because I don't want more people to get involved...

The situation has gotten worse after that news broke.

 YG and SM had to block the news so it wouldn't spread but that person is wiser for posting it on small blog sites. 

 My members were so worried about me that they wanted to come with me, but like I always say I don't want more people involved. 

I'm just glad that that issue didn't affect our comeback, in-fact we gained more love and fans from all over the world.

 I am happy that our group is growing but I couldn't risk having an issue right now...

I was in the middle of deep thought when my phone ringtone caught my attention.

 I immediately answered the call without even looking at the screen to see who called. 

"Hello" I said with a sad tone.

 I miss living a normal life with my girls, the training, the food that we share, I even miss exercising. 

"How are you, Jisoo?" this voice, I kinda miss his voice. 

"I guess I can say that I'm okay?" I said while chuckling. 

He sighed... I took some time before he began to speak again. 

"I'm sorry" He started... "It's all because of me I-" 

"Look Junmyeon this isn't your fault, stop saying sorry." I said with a smile. 

I know he can't see me but I want him to feel that it is not his fault. 

Because we can't really control our emotions... like how I can't control mine whenever he's around or as simple as hearing his voice. 

Suho POV:

Flashback

I didn't expect it to be this worse. I immediately talked to Sajangnim to accompany me to YG and explain everything...

 I can't seem to calm my nerves while sitting here inside the care on the way to YG Entertainment Bldg. 

I know for sure that I like Jisoo, I admit I became seldish and reckless I should've told our managers about my plan of courting her – well maybe get to know but I really want to court her.

"This will be though one, son" Sajangnim said while tapping my left shoulder to get my attention. 

He must've noticed that I'm in deep thought. 

"I'm sorry for all the hassle and inconvenience that it caused and will cause." I sighed. 

"It will be alright, we will protect you at all cost" He have me a small but assuring smile. 

It has been decided that it is best for Jisoo to take a break after their comeback promotions...

 and now hearing her voice after how many weeks made my heart at peace. 

"Look Junmyeon this isn't your fault, stop saying sorry."  she said on the other line... I know she's smiling to give me the assurance that everything will be alright. 

"You know I can't stop worrying about you..." I said with a sigh... I want to hug her and comfort her and tell her that everything will be alright soon....

I can see her pout from here... so near yet so far...

I can't let anyone know that I sneaked out and came to visit her. 

It will be too risky for her safety. 

Don't worry Jisoo, it will be over soon. 

Hey guys! It's been a while

Thank you so much for being patient.

 I will try harder to update every once in a while.... 

I'M SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS! 

STREAM KILL THIS LOVE!