3

Jimin POV

Jungkook took the papers and smirked at me.

"You should've read them first cutie." I frown and glare at the stupid idiot.

"What do you mean Jeon Jungkook ?"

I asked while glaring at him. He had surely prepared something else. I am sure he has another plan. But what plan ? And why ?? I mean I already signed the papers...So what else would he want ?

"Hm ? How about you come with me. I'll show you the copy of this contract. Otherwise I am sure you'll tear it off."

I reluctantly followed Jungkook to an office. More like his office. It had his nameplate on the desk.  'Jeon Jungkook. CEO of Jeon Corps' it read. So he was already CEO ? Then why does he have problems with his parents ?

"Here."

Jungkook shoved me a copy of the contract. That mannerless boy. He doesn't even know how to give something properly.

"Didn't your parents teach you manners young boy ? I am pretty sure that I am your hyung"

"Shut up and read the papers"

"Yah !! Your hyung is a scary man." He rolled his eyes at me. Me ! The cute and innocent mochi !!

"Says the man who's shorter than me. Fucking read it already."

"I won't !! What will you do duh" He sighed and slammed his hand onto his desk making me flinch at the sudden violence.

"Okay stop being childish now."

I forcefully obeyed him and read the contract. Everything seemed normal to me. I mean its a fake contract after all.

The things he wrote like 'Move into Jeon's house' and 'Park Jimin now belongs to Jeon Jungkook and is his personal servant ' would not be accepted anyway.

"I don't see any problem."

"The thing is...look at the stamp Jimin. It's a real one" [author: is there even a stamp on contracts ?]

I was dumbfounded. It the stamp was real that would mean our mariage is real. If it is so then there's a lot of problems in this contract !!!

"Then...we are really married ??! I really have to move into your place ??! And most of all I need to be your servant ??!!"

"Yes, yes and yes. Go pack your things once we're home I'll tell you what your new daily routine will be like."

"I can't ! Dad is sick and there's no one to take care of the eatery. Who's going to make money for my family ??"

"Hmm..so I guess I'll pay you for working as my maid."

"Why would you do that ?"

"I am not inhumane Park Jimin. You know what ? Let's just go to my house. I'll sent the driver to pick up your belongings."

"What ??! No !! I need to see my father after the surgery !! How will I know if he's okay ?"

"He'll be fine. I sent my lawyer to talk to your mom. She's fine. She even thanked you for loving and marrying such a generous man."

"Loving ?! What lie did you tell to my mother ??!"

"No need for you to know."

Jungkook grabbed my hand and brought me to his car

"A gold Mercedes..? Seriously ? Why are you so extravagant ?"

"Shut up and sleep. It'll be a 30 minutes drive and I don't want to bear with you."

I dozed off on the passenger seat next to Jungkook. It has been a long time since I last travelled by car. And in a gold Mercedes on top of that.

Time skip

I woke up on a very comfortable bed. The room was pink everywhere. I had to admit I loved it. I looked around and heard a door open. It was Jungkook. He just came out of the bathroom and had only a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn !! He has a nice body... Wait what ??

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Why so cliché ? He had a disgusting and sickened but maybe hot smirk plastered on his face.

"Dry my hair don't you think that it's your job as a maid and a wife ?"

I got up from the bed and grabbed the towel. I started drying Jungkook's hair while he was sitting on a sofa. He was staring at me. Again. Why won't he just stop ??

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He was wearing no boxers and his crotch was rubbing to my thighs. I am sure I was blushing as hell.

"I'll tell you your tasks. Right here right now before you ask the question."

Double update. I was bored and didn't want to do my homeworks...I was also Jikook-inspired so here...
Thanks for reading 💕💕