5

Jimin POV

He entered his tongue inside my mouth, rubbing his against mine. I was flustered. It was the first time something like that happened to me. Jungkook roamed his hands under my shirt while I just played with his hair.

Jungkook is really taking all my first times. I just let him touch me. For some reasons I trust him. Even though I just met him, I feel like I have known him for years. I feel that there's a connection between us ? No ! No ! I can't fall in love...It's a fake relationship.

3rd POV

Jungkook slid his hands under Jimin's shirt playing with his sensitive buds. Jimin was moaning into their kiss. He was never touched like that before. One of Jungkook's hands went and grope Jimin's plump ass. He gasped.

It felt good the way Jungkook was touching. He was letting even more lewd moans. He was ashamed of himself at first but then he knew it was Jungkook. He felt safer in his hands.

Jungkook POV

Jimin was extremely sexy in our make out session. He doesn't know how much I want him. I have been watching him in college and he was pretty interesting. He was cute and feisty.

"Jungkookie~ I am here~"

That's when the door burst open. Kim Taehyung...That alien...cock blocker...I should go and disturb him when he's with Yoongi. I'll get my revenge. Jimin got embarrassed and pulled always from me.

"Omg I didn't mean to disturb. It's just that Jin hyung wants you to introduce your bride to us."

He had a smirk plastered on his face. I am sure he must have heard the moans. He just wanted to disturb. It's my fault also.

I should have closed the door while making out. But who would have thought that I would be disturbed in my own fucking house. I should not have told them the code..Argh!! I was having the time of my life.

Jimin had already gotten up from my lap. Good thing we were not doing anything further than kissing. Else we would have met with Taehyung's expectations. Pervert.

"Yeah we are coming. Go without us."

Taehyung left the room and I went to Jimin. He combed his hair and I wore some clothes. We then went to the living room to present the Jimin to the boys. They were more excited than me when I told them that Jimin accepted the proposal.

I didn't tell them how though. I didn't want Jin hyung to kill me. He was scary when he was angry. He would probably stuff your mouth with food to suffocate and kill you.

We went to the living room and the boys were being noisy. Nothing special. When they saw Jimin they became even noisier.

Hobi hyung just went and hugged Jimin. While screaming of course. Jimin and the others became friend in a matter of seconds. They were really getting along.

Especially Jin and Jimin hyung. Him who was telling me it was a bad idea to marry Jimin. Jin is now talking to him like a mother in law (lmao)

Jimin POV

I was really dumbfounded when Taehyung suddenly entered the room. But we were now fine with each other. It didn't embarrass me anymore.

"Hey Jimin." Taehyung said while pulling me to the kitchen. He pulled me there on the pretext of getting some drinks. He looked like he needed to say a very important secret.

"How far did you go with Jungkook ?? He has a big dick right ???"

"What ??!"

I was embarrassed...We only kissed...I wasn't prepared of going so far yet. I mean it's all so new to me.

"Oh you guys didn't fuck. Why was Jungkook shirtless then ?? I thought you just finished doing it."

"No..No.. he just came out of the shower."

"And he was that horny ?? Looks like you'll lose your virginity really soon. Don't worry it's not that painful."

"What ?? We won't he doesn't even like me."

"Idk. The only thing I know is that Jungkook has a lot of endurance. Poor Jibooty."

"Did you just name my ass ?? And W-We aren't going to do anything like that so soon."

"But you are and trust me. Jungkook has a really big dick also. I kinda pity you"

"What are you guys talking about ??"

"Your dick." Taehyung just said without any hesitation. He was really making me nervous. Jungkook glanced at me and I couldn't help but avoid eye contact.

I blushed remembering what Taehyung said. I was curious about how it would feel...but I am nervous. Still..what would Jungkook think of me if I told him I want his dick in me. Probably disgusted right ?

Hello 💕💕 Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting 😂😂 I love talking with you guys 💕💕 Luv u 💕💕