13

Jimin POV

Jin hyung was really making a fuss while being pregnant. He was getting  angry at me for every single thing I did wrong. Not even wrong. He scolded me for everything I did. Not only me but everyone at home.

I went to the kitchen to get some water for myself and was scolded by Jin hyung for not getting water for him. I change the variety show on TV to another one and was hit with a pillow.

He scolded Tae for not laughing at his old man jokes, hit  Namjoon hyung because apparently he was not getting enough affection. He yelled at Yoongi for speaking at the same time as him and kicked Hobi in his private part for being too loud and bright.

Jin hyung is normally very moody but him being moody while being pregnant is unbearable.

We were sitting on the white couch in our living room. Jungkook was as usual bickering with Jin hyung.

"Yah you are the maknae !! How old are you ??"

"I'm 21 !!"

"Then you should listen to your hyung. Chocolate cakes are better !!"

"Why should I listen to an old man ??"

"Yah !! How am I an old man ??! I am 25 !!"

"Does hyung know how old you will be when I am 25 ??"

"Argh stop being childish !!" I screamed.

"Hey stabh it"

"He said stabh it"

"What is the spelling ??"

"S.T.O.P  I.T "

"Wow"

"Yeah"

I chuckled at the sound of Jin hyung's windshield laugh and Jungkook's cackling. Namjoon hyung just looked at them and shook his head..He was probably used to them by now. The rest of the boys just laughed with them. Except for Yoongi hyung of course. He was sleeping on the couch like the whole world belongs to him.

"Hah...I really don't want to get pregnant" I said while sighing.

Jungkook looked at me with a weird look on his face. Maybe he loves kids. Well I also love kids but I don't think I would be able to keep up with hormones. Not like I can get pregnant anyways.

•••

We ate lunch and the Namjin couple and the others went back home. I was once again left with Jungkook alone in this huge mansion. I am not complaining but sometimes it is...lonely. I am used to be surrounded with people back at home. The lack of  human activity here is boring. Now that I think about it, I would love to have a kid.

Jungkook was as usual working on his laptop. A real workaholic. We were in his office and I was on his chair rolling around like I had nothing better to do.

"Jungkook-ah I am bored"

"Go to sleep then"

"No...Play with me..."

Jungkook turned around to me and looked at me with dark and lustful eyes. I thought of a gift I received when Tae was at home and ran to our room. Jungkook yelled my name but was ignored.

I told Tae how bored I was when Jungkook was working and he gave me a gift to make kookie's attention come to me.

I took my phone, sending a message to Jungkook saying: "Daddy I want to play please come quickly"

Stop reading for innocent ones

I took the gift out of its pink bag and smirked. Jungkook would love this.

I removed my clothes and put on the headband and the choker

I removed my clothes and put on the headband and the choker. I hid the rest of the toys under our bed quickly. I did not want a butt plug inside of me. Jungkook was already rough and a butt plug would hurt.

I sat on bed impatiently waiting for Jungkook. I was getting turned on just by the outfit I was wearing. My body felt hot and my hand unknowingly travelled to my crotch. I started playing with myself and inserted a finger in my hole, thinking about Jungkook pounding in me. I placed my other finger on the tip of my dick and went faster. I moaned and whimpered and the door banged open.

Jungkook stood at the door. He looked at me horny and did not move from the door.

I looked at him in his eyes and whispered a "daddy"

He scoffed and glared at me and then said with a raspy voice:

"Don't touch what's not yours kitten"

To Be Continued

Next chapter is smut. Plz comment I love reading them 💕💕💕
Until the next update
See ya