20

Jimin POV

I was in the car with Jungkook. I did not know where we were going. It was a surprise for me. He apparently wanted to make up for the drama on our wedding day. Well I did not complain. It was his fault actually. If he was not so handsome and attractive that girl would have never approach him.

I gaze outside trying to figure out where my husband was taking me. The word husband warms my heart so much and makes me feel so ecstatic. A smile comes on my lips without realizing it.

I nudge uncomfortably on the car seat. I was still wearing that suit and I was starving. Lunch was given at the ceremony and I ate as much as I could. But dinner was next and we were still in the car. I glance at Jungkook pouting and because he was not feeding me.

He intertwines his finger with mine on my thigh and chuckle. His grip on my hand feels so right and comfortable that I never want him to let go of me.

"What's wrong ?? Are you hungry babe ??" He asks with a deep raspy voice. He looked like a full course meal while driving. His jawline was evident and the way he drove made him look so sexy.

"Yup. This suit is also starting to piss me off." I sigh letting go of Jungkook's hands and removing the jacket. He look at me on the side of his eye and I smile taking his hand again.

"Don't worry babe. I will, with great pleasure and happiness, tear the suit of you later." I automatically blush at his perverted and cocky attitude. I tighten my grip on his hand making him groan in pain.

"We're here."

I look out the car window and a huge building which seems like a hotel welcomed me. He takes my hand and gives the key of his car to the valet. We enter the hotel and we are welcomed by the staff like if Jungkook was the owner of this building. Well maybe he was.

"Bring our suitcases to the penthouse. We'll be staying there for a few days." Jungkook ordered to someone who looked like the manager of the hotel. We go into the elevator and Jungkook puts some kind of passcode to our floor.

As soon as we get in I gasp at the beautiful room.

I don't have time to process anything as Jungkook just pushes me on the couch and starts leaving kisses all over my neck

I don't have time to process anything as Jungkook just pushes me on the couch and starts leaving kisses all over my neck. I gasp and wrap my hands around his neck. His hands slide along my whole body and he bites his lips. He remove my pants and underwear in one go and stare at me.

I shift under his gaze and try to close my legs. He steady my hips and spread them wide. I whine as his gaze darkens while looking at me. I look at his as his head disappears under me. He licks my rim before thrusting his tongue in. I arch my back at the pleasure. I start thrusting my hips back on his tongue and he stops. He starts choking me and I gasp.

"Did I say you could move baby ??" He whispered seductively near my ears and nibble on my earlobe. He lets fo of my neck and goes to one of the rooms of the penthouse. I don't move as it seems I should not be moving at all.

I close my eyes and try to control my breathing. I was so needy. My eyes open abruptly when I feel something entering me. I scream in pleasure and pain. I stare at Jungkook and he just winks at me. He stands up from the couch, my eyes following his every action.

"You were hungry right babe ?? We should get going it's time for dinner." My eyes widened and I look for any tint of teasing in his face bit he seemed damn serious.

"You want me to go to the restaurant ?? Like...this ??"

He bends down to my ears and whispers.

"Take it as a celebration for pur wedding." I bite my lips, loving the idea. He helps me put my clothes on. After all I could not even lift one of my legs without the toy moving. He wraps his hand around my waist and we go downstairs.

I'm looking forward to what is going to happen.

To Be Continued.
Happy Birthday Jimin 💕💕
You guys need some holy water
I also need some 😂😂