17

Jungkook POV

After Jimin calmed himself from the nightmares, we went to the Disney Land to continue our date. It was Jimin's favorite spot for a date apparently. I heard it from Tae. These two got really close after meeting each other a few times. I held Jimin's hand as I know he was still afraid of the dream he had ealier. He did not want to talk about it to me.

We went to most of the games there were at the park. Jimin was finally smiling again and was being the cute mochi he always is.

 Jimin was finally smiling again and was being the cute mochi he always is

I pulled him closed to me and we went to take lunch together. We were both drawing attention to us. More like I was. I could feel Jimin starting to feel uncomfortable so I quickened our pace to the restaurant. We both sat down at a wooden table, with a cute flower pot in the middle. A male waiter came to our table to take our orders. The dirty looks he was giving to Jimin was not ignored by me.

I glared at him and held Jimin's hand and intertwined it with mine. I gave him a smile and smirked at the reaction of the waiter. As soon as he went away I held Jimin's hands tighter.

"I hate the look he was giving to you. " I said loudly enough for the waiter to hear me. I mean I need to show people that they should not touch what is mine. Jimin just looked at me with wide eyes as to asking why the hell I was speaking so loudly. He let go of my hand and stare at me.

"I should be the one saying that." He said calmly. I tilted my head, not understanding what he was saying. I am sure the waiter was checking him out and not me. I hold his hand again and furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Everyone in the restaurant is looking at you like you are some tasty buffet or something. I don't like it." I glanced around as soon as Jimin said that. I am not seeing anything. I stared at Jimin again as he facepalmed himself.

"You are such an airhead Jungkook ah" I pouted and Jimin hyung chuckled. I giggled along with him and we continued our conversations until the waiter came. I glared at him as he placed our orders on the table. I did not know who he was but I hated everything about him already.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jimin said from the other side of the table. I turned my attention to Jimin and nodded at him. I watched him going to the veranda where the bathroom was until he was not seen anymore. The waiter was already gone to the kitchen in the veranda itself by that time.

I took a look closer at him and he was quite handsome. He was very long and his hair was dyed purple. The girls in the cafe were staring at him like he was a star or something. I sighed and saw Jimin come back with a pink shade on his face. I raised my eyebrows question the expression on Jimin's face.

As soon as he sat down he simply winked at me. What... I moved my legs under the table and hit hid leg. He let out a quiet muffle in pain. He should be more forward I don't understand anything.

"What was that for ?!!" Jimin whisper screamed.

"What was the wink for ?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders. He looked at me like I was some kind of idiot or something. He sighed and smiled cutely at me. I squint my eyes at him.

"You are so childish and cute Jungkook ah"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No !!"

"See only childish peoples do this kind of things."

"What kind of things ??"

"Are you serious."

I looked at his and blinked quickly acting like I was not understanding. He kicked my leg under the table and I stared at him furiously.

"Ok ok. The waiter gave me his number."

"Delete it." I simply said. That waiter was going too far. He is trying to corrupt my cute boyfriend and I won't let him.

"I should have saved it first to be able to delete it." I smiled at Jimin's answer. Such a loyal mochi.

"I proud of you." I said and caressed his chin. He giggled and held my hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said while smiling.

"But I love you more." Jimin said childishly.

"Yea sure you big baby." He pouted at those words and I couldn't help but giggle.

To Be Continued.
I can't 😭
I can't write about dates 😂😂
I don't like dates.
Yea
I'm weird
Thanks for reading 💕💕