4

Jimin POV

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He was wearing no boxers and his crotch was rubbing to my thighs. I am sure I was blushing as hell.

"I'll tell you your tasks. Right here right now before you ask the question."

"Do I really have to sit on your...lap ??"

I am sure I was blushing as hell. It's the first I am so close to someone. On top of that to someone who calls himself my husband.

Yes..I haven't date anyone before. Well I had some crushes but Jungkook is my first love relationship with someone. Even if its fake.

"Yep so your first task every morning is to wake me up. With kisses. Do not fight back."

Jungkook stop me before I could even complain. He was sure getting used to me. He knew exactly what I was going to refuse and stopped me right away.

"Why do I have to kiss you though ?"

"Cause you are my wife and I would love your kisses ?"

Jungkook whispered in my ears. His hot breath was against the bottom of my ear, making me shiver. I couldn't stop myself but move into a more comfortable position.

"Stop moving Park Jimin."

I looked down and saw that I was moving right on...Jungkook's...crotch..I looked away from him and whispered a sorry.

I was comfortable now though. His thighs were just amazing to sit on. I think I'll be able to continue with the conversation without being embarrassed. Unless Jungkook does something embarrassing.

"Cute. Well anyways you wake me up, kiss me,dry my hair after the shower, kiss me, make my breakfast, kiss me, tie my necktie, kiss me and go to work with me. That's all."

"That's all ?? Why do I have to kiss you so much ?"

"Because I want you to. Why ? You have never kissed on the lips before ?"

"On the lips ?!! Excuse me Jungkook but we are faking this mariage !!"

"Technically Not. Remember you signed real papers ? So you're technically mine."

"What ? I never knew getting married meant being someone's property."

"Well it does and that was written on the contract. Now give me a kiss"

"A k-ki-kiss ??"

I stumbled and gulped. I mentally cursed myself for stumbling. But he was making me nervous...It was my first kiss after all. Jungkook turned me to face him on his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist reducing the gap between us.

He was getting impatient. I wanted to try the kiss though. I always wondered how it felt when I saw it in movies. It seemed like it felt good. But once again I am simply an amateur.

I closed my eyes tightly and gave a quick small peck to Jungkook. 'That was so embarrassing' I thought.

"That's all ?? Is is really your first time kissing ??"

"Yes..." I embarrassingly admitted l. Jungkook was only a few inches from me. I didn't want him to see me embarrassed so I just averted eye contact.

"I guess I should teach you then. You'll need to do it to me everyday whenever I want it. You'll need practice."

Jungkook was talking with a smile plastered on his face. I am sure he was mocking me for not knowing how to kiss. That asshole.

"Tch. At least I didn't kiss like a fuckboy."

Jungkook's eyes widened, amused. I guess he didn't think that I'll tell him that. I am not that proud of myself now. I wanted to make him dumbfounded not amused. He suddenly tightened his grip around my waist.

"Don't joke with me. I am being lenient to you. That doesn't mean you can disrespect me."

He said with a stern voice. He was scary right now. He's a bipolar dude seriously. How could he be so loving to me and then so angry in only five seconds.

" Just joking. Scared ?" He said with a smirk again. The fuck ??!He really needs mental help. He's way too bipolar.

"Let's continue with our kiss."

He leaned near my face and kissed my lips. It felt so good. His lips were so soft it felt like heaven. He kept on sucking on my lips and I copied him. It made our make out session even hotter. He bit my lips and I gasped at the pain. He entered his tongue inside my mouth, rubbing his against mine. I was flustered. It was the first time something like that happened to me. Jungkook roamed his hands under my shirt while I just played with his hair.

Jungkook is really taking all my first times.

Is the smut going too fast or is it ok ?? Plz tell me

Is the smut going too fast or is it ok ?? Plz tell me... Thanks for reading 💕💕 Run Bts was so lit this week 😍🔥🔥