Chapter Three: Apprentices?

Here is another chapter. The chapter is in Jumpingkit's POV ,because I feel like she's a little left out :(. Anyway, enjoy the story. Love all of the readers.
    Enjoy ~wazupWiliams

   Jumpingkit's pelt tingled. She didn't really think he would make her an apprentice. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach.

    "When is the ceremony?" She asked. "Now."Whiteblaze snorted. She jumped at the sound of his voice. She had been to deep in thought to notice him come out the Leader's den.

    " Who's my mentor?!"Cloudkit asked jumping up and down.

  Jumpingkit couldn't help but envy how her sister was always. . . happy? No. Not the word. Cheerful, positive, so enthusiastic. Yes. Those were all the right words. Jumpingkit was more doubtful and fearful.

   "Well who is he? Oh! Her. Who her. Who is her him? Get it? Her him! It's funny when you really think about it." Cloudkit giggled.

   Jumpingkit and Whiteblaze gave her blank stares.

   "Whatever. You'll get it when your older." She said.

   "Calm down, kit." A voice said.
  They whipped around to see Goldenpaw. "Shouldn't you be with your kits?" Cloudkit pointed out. "Those things? I could care less 'bout them. I don't love them." She said calmly.

   It was too calm. She should at least felt a little emotion. But the Golden Apprentice queen stood emotionless.

  "Um. . ." Jumpingkit said.

   Jumpingkit squirmed a little. Goldenpaw smirked and turned to her kits who mewed for her.

   "All cats old enough to catch there own prey please gather around high rock for meeting." Hushstar called.

    Jumpingkit walked to high rock ,but her sister ran to the rock.

   "Cloudkit, do you promise(ya da ya da I forgot the vow. Please forgive me : D)

   " I do."Cloudkit vowed. "Ravenflight us your mentor. Cloudkit is now Cloudpaw!"Hushstar announced.

   " Squeeeeee!"Cloudpaw squealed and shoved her nose against Ravenflight's. Ravenflight laughed gently.

   "Jumpingkit. (Again, the vow)" Hushstar announced.

   "I -- I." Jumpingpaw gulped."Do."

"Fuzzypelt is your mentor."

   Jumpingpaw turned to see the Tawny tom walking to her. She hesitated then she touched his nose with hers.

   "Cloudpaw! Jumpingpaw! Cloudpaw! Jumpingpaw!" Voices called.

   Jumpingpaw looked around. A spark of pride flickered inside her. 'Yeah. I'm Jumpingpaw now. ' she thought. She lifted her head a little higher.

    She opened her jaws and let out a yowl. A yowl of pride.

   It made the clan shout her name a little louder.

   Gotta say, this is one of my favorite chapters. I really like Jumpingpaw's POV. But Cloudpaw is my main character. So back to her after this chapter. I'll sneak in Jumpingpaw's POV now and then. PS I know they're not turning warriors yet but does anyone have any ideas for Jumpingpaw's warrior name? Any options would help.