Chapter Nine: Hail and Cloud

Hi guys Hailpaw is in Meadowclan if you wanna check out his discription ~ wazup Williams

  Fireflame hissed at the vixen and tossed his claws at her muzzle. The vixen finally gave in and scampered to her mate.
    Fireflame let Cloudpaw up. "Are your okay?" He asked.
   "I think so." Cloudpaw said though she felt a little dizzy.
     She started tilting and she fell. Fireflame caught her just in time. "Are . . . are you sure?" Fireflame asked.
   "Your head must have banged pretty hard." Fireflame mewed.
   Suddenly a loud yowl filled the air. A brown tom with a red chest rammed into the clearing with cats running after him.
    The foxes eyes widened and they fled. The young male fox couldn't escape though. Everytime he tried to run cats would throw blows at him.
Eventually, the cats killed the young male.
  "Oh thank you." Hushstar mewed. He was laying on his side and blood poured from his side. Leopardfosset was at his side.
    "You should be thanking Hailpaw. He said he smelled something and we decided to send a patrol." The brown tom mewed nudging a gray apprentice with white patches forward.
     The apprentice looked around. "Yeah. I smelled something."
    Hailpaw look over here! I'm the gorgeous, beautiful, delicate, white cat standing next to the orange cat.
    Hailpaw looked around until his gaze rested on her.
    His eye color was a beautiful blue. He takes his eyes over her. Then his voice entered her head, You're alright.
    It took everything not to blush.
  "What's be looking at you?" Fireflame whispered. "I don't know." Cloudpaw lied.
    Hailpaw looked at Fireflame, your friend is thinking badly about me. I can read minds. Meet me at the your training hollow in two days and I will explain it all to you.
    Cloudpaw nodded at him.
   The Meadowclan cat's began leaving. The big brown tom was their leader, Robinstar, and his deputy was Icefall a pretty white she cat with a blue spot over one eye.
   Cloudpaw noticed Fireflame staring at her. "What?" She asked.
    "You're not thinking of the Hail kid are you?" He asked. "What!?! No. How could you accuse me of such a thing." She said in a fake surprise.
   Fireflame rolled his eyes. "Go help with the weak and hurt." He demanded.
   "You're not my men. . . oh yeah I forgot." Cloudpaw bounded off to help somebody.
    She found Jumpingpaw laying down with Sunpaw beside her. "Hey. Do you want me to -"
   "No. We don't need your help." Jumpingpaw interrupted. Cloudpaw looked at her sister in confusion. "Well do you wanna -"
  "No. You can help somebody else." Jumpingpaw said refusing to look at her sister.
   "How about I- "
  "Go away." Sunpaw hissed.  "She doesn't want to talk to you right now."
   Cloudpaw's ears dropped.
  She turned around and started walking. "What's wrong?" Lilacpaw said limping to her. "Jumpingpaw is mad at me."
    "Why?" Lilacpaw asked. Cloudpaw shrugged as they walked over to Polo. He was helping Junipersmudge.
    Lilacpaw stopped beside him. "Can we add Cloudpaw to our click?" Lilacpaw asked.
   Polo looked at Cloudpaw and nodded. "She's cool."
    "Click?" Cloudpaw asked. "Me and Polo have a group. Just me and Polo so far. I like you. So you're apart of our click now."
   Cloudpaw smiled.
It made her heart ache feel a little better.