say yes to the dress

Well since I got asked to prom by the mischievous Gallagher boy, it was now time to look for a dress!

Carl surprisingly wanted to come along to help decide, and we invited Fiona along too so she could have a little fun away from all her stress and for some girl input since Carl won't know a thing about dress shopping.

We got to the dress shop in town and I was in heaven. Sequins everywhere. Hell fucking yes.

I tried on a lot of dresses and of course Carl was loving it seeing me looking like the queen I am . 💯😉

But then I came out in THE dress.

It was a red 2 piece with sequins on the top and around the waist with a long flowing skirt. It was gorgeous but simple. Plus Carl looooves red so I knew that would be his favorite. His mouth dropped when he saw me in it.

"You look stunning, wow I wish I looked that good in a dress" Fiona complimented.

"We're going to be the best looking ones at that prom" Carl said winking.

"You guys are the best."

I decided on the red dress and went to change back into my regular clothes while Fiona and Carl waited for me to come back out to pay for the dress.

"How did I get so lucky to have a girl like her in my life?" Carl asked Fiona.

" I don't know, but you better wife her up before she gets sick of your dumb ass" Fiona joked.

"Don't say that, I don't know what I'd do without her. Believe me the next dress I want to see her in is a wedding dress when she becomes Mrs. Gallagher.."

Just when he said that I came out from the changing rooms.

"Marry you? You haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend yet!" I joked.

Fiona gave him a look and he got red in the face.

" it was a joke Carl, relax no rush" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I paid for the dress and then we headed back to the Gallagher house to show Debs since she was opting out of going because she was pregnant.

We all sat and talked for a few more hours and Then I decided to head home for the night.