Missed u

"Carl what's wrong?" I say walking through the doorway of their bedroom.
"He's jealous and thinks you're going to leave him for one of those football dudes" Ian said.
Carl takes his eyes off mine and looks down at the floor.
"Is that true?" I ask Carl. He doesn't answer. I see a tear start to roll down his cheek and stain his blue suit.
I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his body to hug him tight.
"I'm sorry I just really missed you." He says choking up hugging me even tighter. 
"You know how serious dance is to me Carl, it's just a Dance they're my friends nothing more and they know I'm yours and respect it" I say reassuring him that I'm not going anywhere. 
"Told you!!" Ian chimes in.
"I'm glad you're home" I smile up at Carl and he kisses my forehead.
"Me too baby girl it's been a long miserable month" he laughs and rolls us onto his bed to cuddle.
"I'm gonna go to Mickeys and give you guys some alone time" Ian says and winks at Carl and leaves the room.
"So how's military school been?" I ask Carl.
"Horrible because I miss you all the time and they haven't let me call you like they said they would" he pouts
" it's ok babe you're bettering yourself and I'm proud of you" I say kissing him on the cheek.
" I'm proud of you too, for the dance stuff. I'm sorry I got freaked out earlier I just am so so scared to lose you because I'm gone now.I don't deserve you at all I can't be here they don't let me talk to you, I understand if this is too hard for you."
"Carl stop, I'm not going to give up on you like everyone else has. I love you. forever it's you and me through anything"
"Thank you baby girl I really don't know what I'd do without you." Carl kisses me on the cheek and pulls me close.
We put on a movie and eventually drifted of to sleep cuddling enjoying this time together.