#44 Your Break Up Song

wee PSA announcement; this "chapter" (?) will kind of be either makeup/break up type of scenario. It's basing the situation on the song xx

Nash Grier: Sweet Creature, Harry Styles.

You and Nash had been fighting a decent amount lately. The act of communication had been lacking and a small hole in your heart had started to wear. You yearned for the days where things were just simple. Laying down together, caressing his face and gazing into his sky eyes, almost getting lost. His tender words of loving assault that was once fresh, had now bruised. Although unfathomably pleasurable the long-term demented effects had started seeping in. The nights used to be so peaceful, with harmony in the air. As the cold breeze blew through the window so did the restless hours of cruel words. Nights upon nights were spent talking about where it went wrong. The essence of ego and stubbornness was capturing us with merciless torture. I was determined to keep fighting. Because at the end of the day, when all hope is gone, he is my home.

Jack Gilinksy: Want You Back, Five Seconds of Summer.

Jack career was at its peak. It seemed as though he was home only once a month just to be ripped away from my embrace again for another tour. This left me heartbroken. It's the same exhausting routine; he's gone, I miss him and cry, he gets home, we fight, he tells me he loves me, makeup, he leaves. We're not dating but I can't leave him, or our house. Just the thought of his absence of love drives me to insanity. I wake up most mornings to an empty space beside me, the scent of his cologne now non-existent. Every day without him is another crave him even more so desperately. I know and he knows, I will never get over him. No matter how far, how long, or where he goes, I'm always gonna want him back.

Shawn Mendes: Certain Things, James Arthur.

Infatuated, uncontrollable, all-consuming, love. The mere thought of Shawn sent your stomaching into a blizzard of butterflies, even your heart flutters. Although tough, your love with Shawn was great, the greatest you've ever experienced. Every aspect of your life was complete and filled with light and warmth stemming from his love. The feeling was unexplainable. Too gratifying to fathom with just words. Something about him was like an addiction. His charisma, his kindness overtaking his minute undesirable qualities, so I ignore. When the day turns to dark, and the warm weather turns unforgivingly icy, there's one thing you're certain of. You're certain that you're his.

Cameron Dallas: The Less I Know The Better, Tame Impala.

Dealing with endless gossiping and rumours was a huge part of you and Cameron's relationship. Complications and fame went hand in hand, it was a packaged deal. Media attention allowed for Cameron to experience life in elite new ways. High profile clothing brands, as well as people, were inviting Cameron to big company parties, in which, he always attended. This exposed Cameron to the land of fashion and Instagram models. You often got lost in the noise of it all. Glitz and glamour were too overwhelming to comprehend. The relationship had turned into a love triangle of sorts. Cameron, you, and parties. If the world was made just and without the temptation of sin, the obvious choice was you. Cameron was blindsided by the lights and green papers. When struggle and strife were evident in your relationship Cameron would turn cold, blinding you out as he emerged himself in the company of wealth, drugs and women. Pictures of his craze were present online but you couldn't look. The less you knew the better.