#21 What your fav Quote Is

Nash:

“It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing.”

- John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

Cam:

"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not"

- André Gide, Autumn Leaves

Hayes:

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Jack J:

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing throbbing moment."

- Sarah Dessen, The Truth

Jack G:

"The purpose of our lived are to be happy."

- Unknown

Taylor:

"I'd rather play with a paper ariplane and be called a boy, than to play with a girls heart and be called a man."

- Niall Horan

Shawn:

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

- Ed Sheeran

Matt:

"I can't tell you the key to success,but the key to failuer is trying to please everyone."

- Ed Sheeran

Aaron:

"I believe in second chances, but I don't believe in third or fourth chances."

- Selena Gomez

----------

a.n.

Hiiiii, sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

I'd just like to thank you for 7k + reads of the blurb thingy. So many people have been commenting and voting for the chapters and it means so much to me, all of you are actually so so amazing and I love you sooo much.

Sorry if this prefrences is really bad, I have so much school work to get done and i'm going on holiday next week too.

It would help a lof of you could maybe leave ideas for chapters to come.

Sorry if I misses any of the boys, i'm v tired.

Follow me on all my other social medias:

instagram: @/camer.ondallas

twitter: @/tropicxtaylorr

- lily bieber