epilogue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

johnny orlando

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i knock the centre of the ziegler's household door, waiting for one of them to open the door. the clicking off the doorknob warns me that someone is coming to greet me. i straighten up my suit before the door comes swinging open.

"good evening, john." mellisa, kenzie mum smiles.

"how are you, melissa?" number one tip, always be kind to the parents. trust me it works.

"i'm good, let me grab kenzie for you." she smiles quickly racing up the stairs. i hear mumbling of kenzie and melissa chatting before i hear footstep come back down the stairs again. kenzie and melissa come into my vision again. 

melissa knocks me out of my gaze by telling us to have fun and not to be back to late. "don't worry i will have her back before 11." i smile giving her a time.

"alright you two, be safe and have a good night." kenzie and i both mumble a thank you before she shuts the door on us.

"i've haven't had time to tell you but, shit, you look amazing." she looks down at her feet, her cheeks flushing a bright red.

"thanks, john." she whispers and looks up into my sparkly green eyes.

"should we head off?" i ask, she gives me a small nod. i guide her to the car. i open up the passenger door for her, allowing her to get in. i shut the car door quickly jogging around the front of the car to the side i drive on. i jump in, placing my seatbelt around me.

i rummage around in the centre console trying to look for a particular item. "what are you looking for?" kenzie laughs, watching my frantic actions. 

"ah!" i pull out a bandana from underneath all my other rubbish.

"john." kenzie looks at me with a weird but serious expression on her face.

"put this on," i hold it out. "or do you want me to put it on for you." i give her the options.

"2nd option." she shows me a cheesy smile. i use my hand to motion for her to turn the other way. i start by correctly placing the bandana over her eyes and then maneuver around the back of her head to tie the bandana in a knot. i use my hands to grab her face and turn her head back to face me. my hands still continue to stay on her cheeks as i lean in and give her a small, yet passionate kiss.

"don't be a dork." she giggles.

"you love me." i give a cheesy grin, even though she can't see me.

-

the car comes to a halt right outside of 'out spot', i look out the windscreen to see hayden, lauren and brynn running across the road to their car, giving me the thumbs up. i wait for them to get in the car before i tell kenzie to take off her blindfold. "okay, i'm going to get out of the car and then guide you to where you have to stand okay?" i question her.

"okay," she gives me a small cute giggle. i quickly jump out the driver's seat, making sure to close the car door behind me. while i quickly run around the back side of the car i give lauren, hayden and brynn the thumbs up one more time before i let kenzie exit the car. i open up her door, getting ready to guide her.