Alia the Shadow Djinn and Saira the Mirror Djinn

Thanks for reading! Please check out my Anime Quote Book, I post one each day! Also the djinns I use are not from the show. And here is the next chapter. Also this will alternate between Lucy and Alibaba's point of view.

Lucy Point of View

   I couldn't fall asleep and I clutched my pillow to my chest. My blonde hair fell around me. It had been about two months since I first came here and I started becoming closer with Alibaba, Morg, and Aladdin. I couldn't help feel the need to go home though. I learned all about this world and its magic and people. I keep asking if we can go capture a dungeon, but they keep saying I'm not ready. I stood up and it seemed around midnight, so I got out of bed and transformed into my battle clothes. I feel like Erza requiping. 

    I quickly left the palace and headed to the new dungeon that had appeared in Sindria. "Sorry guys." I quickly whispered and walked through the dungeon's door. My body felt like it was dissolving and I stood in a freezing dark room. I quickly generated a bulb of light. I was standing inside a large tower at least fifty floors were there. I headed toward the only door there was. 

Alibaba's Point of View

   Lucy has been gone for three days, we figured she headed toward the dungeon, but I can't help but worry. She wasn't ready. What if she's dead? Sinbad advised us not to go after her, but I need to make sure she's okay. Please Lucy be okay. I can't lose you too, I already lost so many friends. I can't lose any more. 

Lucy's Point of View

   I entered the treasure room and there was a bright light. A djin with long purple black hair and amber eyes. She wore a pink hairpiece with a streak that went through her hair. "Well hello young dungeon capturer." She put a hand out. "You are worthy of my vessel. My name is Alia and I use light magic, but I manipulate and use shadows. Do you have a weapon with you?" I nodded and pulled out a large sword. She nodded and then a bright mark appeared on it. 

   "You and your treasure will be transported into a valley in Sindria. It'll take you about a week to get back with all of it." She told me. I quickly nodded. "Now get on your way." Another light appeared and it all went dark until I found myself in a huge valley, piles of treasure surrounding me. I sighed until I spotted a large caravan. I loaded the treasure in and summoned a horse with my magic and hooked it to the caravan. Then I got in and we headed off. On the way we passed another caravan decorated with gold on the side of the road. 

   It was obviously broken so I stopped my caravan. I got out the back and yelled. "Hey do you guys need a ride!" It was silent for a second before a girl with long green hair came out and nodded. Then two more girls came out, one with black hair with something on her face and one with blue hair who was very short. Then a guy with long pink hair and fancy clothes came out. He smiled at me. "What's your name?" I asked him. "My name is Kouha Ren. I am the third prince of the Koen Empire." He responded. I raised my eyebrow. This guy? Aladdin told me all about him.

   "Where are you headed?" I asked. "Sindria, I have some people expecting me." He looked at me for permission to enter. I nodded and he and the other girls came in. "Funny so am I." I told him while they entered. When they got inside their eyes widened at all my treasure. "I just captured a dungeon." I said. Kouha's eyes widened even more. "You're a dungeon capturer?" I grinned, full of pride. "Yep, and a magician." 

   We stayed on the road for a while and Kouha and I became good friends. His nickname for me is Blondie. He was even teaching me how to do a full body djinn equip. I couldn't do it, but whatever. It had already been a week, but we were visiting different places. He didn't actually have to be in Sindria for another three weeks. We were playing a game when the caravan stopped suddenly. We looked out the back to see what was going on. There were a bunch a rukh flying around. When I looked closer I saw the rukh were black. Dark rukh. "Blondie stay back." Kouha put his arm in front of me and jumped out. I peeked through and saw a little girl with long crystal blue hair and matching crystal blue eyes. She wore a flower crown, a light blue long sleeved shirt, and a dark blue skirt.