Goodbye World of Rukh

Last chapter in the world of Magi and onto Assassination Classroom! Will Alibaba and the others join the Seer's game? 

Lucy's Point of View

   "May I have this dance?" Kouha and Alibaba said in unison. "Back off pink hair." Alibaba growled. "I'm supposed to be here with her, so you back off blondie." Kouha started glowing. "You guys." I backed up, annoyed. "Lucy you should dance with me!" They both said again. Just then Morgiana walked by. "Hey Morg, you want to dance!" I grabbed Morgiana by the hand and led her to the dance floor. "Rejected." Aladdin who was watching nearby snickered. "You shut up!" They said again. "Stop copying me!" I could literally see lasers shooting from their eyes. "Lucy we need to talk." Saira appeared suddenly. "Please stop doing that." I told her as she grabbed my hand. "Attack. They are going to attack." She panted. "Who?" Just then, a loud rumble sounded through the ballroom. "Even I'm not powerful enough to stop it. They aren't people. You heard tales of the battle with the medium right? Imagine that multiplied by a thousand. Just get ready to battle." I looked around and saw many people equipping into their full body djinn equip. 

   "Full Djinn Equip: Shadow Djinn, Alia!" I began transforming into Alia's equip. "Saira stay with me." I told her as she nodded. "Lucy!" Alibaba rushed to my side. "Hey Alibaba." I tried to stay calm, but I couldn't. I wasn't ready for this. I felt my body begin to tremble and then Alibaba grabbed my hand. "We're going to be okay." He told me. I nodded weakly. I suppose this is the problem the Seer was talking about. "Do you know what's going on?" I asked him as we stood back to back. "Yeah, some guy just started choking and fell over. Then a bunch of dark rukh flew out of him creating whatever this is." I looked around to see Morg and Aladdin. Aladdin appeared to be lying down next to another guy. "What's up with Aladdin?" I asked. "He's in that guy's body, long story." Alibaba stood guard. I learned not to to question this kind of stuff. 

   "Agh!" Blood sprayed the air and Alibaba fell to the floor. "Alibaba!" I quickly dropped down to take care of him. "Time to use my training." I took out the jar of color rukh. "Life rukh." I had it fly down to Alibaba's wound. That's when I saw it, they were all around. Just invisible. "Saira, you see it right?" I asked her. She nodded and gulped. "Sound rukh. Broadcasting." Now everything I said, everyone would hear. "Everyone, the evil surrounds us, they are just invisible. They're starting to attack, be aware." I could feel my magoi draining. "Lucy use your other magic energy." Saira whispered. I nodded. "Stars begin to align and form holy arrows that reach into the depths of the universe. Shine your holy wrath down on the evils of the world. Holy arrows!" I yelled sending individual arrows into multiple evil forms. "We can do this." I took a deep breath. 

Natsu's Point of View

   "What's going on?" I asked looking at the crumbling building. We were about to set our plan into motion, but it might need to be held off. "Guys go in, this is the perfect time." I told them. When we went in, I saw arrows shine down hitting seemingly invisible monsters that exploded. "I suppose we should join the fun." I tried to ignite a flame. "What the-" I was interrupted by Erza. "Natsu, if we're in a different world then there is no way that we can use our magic." She hit me in the head. "Then how can Happy fly?" I pointed at the flying exceed. "I have questions about that as well because I can't." Carla asked. "Because I'm special." Happy grinned. "We don't have time to figure this out right now." I said. "Happy let's go find Lucy." I told him. "Aye sir!" He flew me up and then I saw the familiar golden hair. She appeared to be floating in the air. Convenient for me. "Luce!" I yelled. She saw me, but turned away and focused. 

   "Don't take it personally, but you distracting her could kill her." A girl with blue hair came up to me. "Huh?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Until she has the rukh go back into the jar- you have no magoi." She stops. "What is magoi?" I ask her. "Just let Lucy take care of this. We can talk later."

Lucy's Point of View

   Natsu is here. I can't let him distract me though. I looked down to see the rukh had healed Alibaba and he was back on his feet. There was only one way to end this. "Dark rukh!" I exclaimed and Saira winced. I watched the rukh devour all of the evil beings, but all my magic energy was draining. I waited until the last one was gone, but I didn't know if I would have enough to call it back. "Har Har Shallal Flash Ramz Asfal Hadika Dhoruf Zaug!" The rukh returned to the jar and my body felt weak and I couldn't move it. I began plummeting to the ground before I saw the world slowly fade away. It was replaced by the ocean scene of where I met the Seer.

Alibaba's Point of View

   "Where'd Lucy go?!" I yelled at the pink haired guy we saw before. "I don't know!" Pink haired spat at me. Then a letter appeared in front of me and the other guy. It read To: Natsu and Alibaba, From: The Seer.

Thanks for reading! Goodbye World of Magi and hello World of Assassination Classroom.