The Color Rukh

Alright, this is in the perspective of Lucy and Natsu. Happy Reading!

Lucy's Point of View

   I awoken from my bed in the caravan and looked out the window. We were about twenty minutes away from Sindria. "Oh Blondie, you're up." Kouha came into my section of the caravan and sat down next to me. "I forgot to ask, why are you going to Sindria?" I turned to face the pink haired prince. "Some dance." He said, playfully punching my shoulder. Another dance? Sinbad was, I don't know how to describe him. I nodded. "Hey you can meet the ruler of Sindria." His face brightened up as if he was giving me something I had never done before. "Actually-" I began, but the caravan stopped. I looked out the window to see Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin, Sinbad, and his household waiting for Kouha.

   "Let's go." I exited the caravan first, giving an awkward smile to the rest of them. Everybody's eyes widened and they all look dumbfounded, except for Aladdin. "I knew you were okay Lucy!" He smiled a wide smile. I nodded with relief. Morgiana managed to give me a smile, but Alibaba just stared at me like he didn't know what to do. "Well Blondie, you went and stole my moment. I also believe I am owed an explanation." Kouha jumped out of the caravan after me, putting his hand on my shoulder. Alibaba seemed to tense up at that. "Kouha, welcome! Alibaba and Aladdin will show you to your quarters." Sinbad greeted his guest.

   "See you later Blondie!" Kouha waved at me following the boys to his quarters. Morgiana and I headed back to where we were staying. "So how was the dungeon?" Morgiana looked at me. "Good, I have two djinns now. It's a long story." I responded. We entered the place we were staying and I went to the place I practiced magic. "Full Body Djinn Equip: Saira!" I yelled. Then I saw myself as Saira. Then I went back to normal and Saira was in front of me. "I need a way to summon you without going through this whole process."

   "I agree, this is getting tiring." Saira sighed. "I know, it's just something I'm used to. How about, Open Gate of the Mirror Djinn, Saira?" I felt an ache go through my body and my hand flew to where I keep my keys. "I like that." Saira nodded. "Alright, you know when I gave you the color rukh? Well, I'm going to teach you how to control it. Although remember my warning. It uses up a lot of magoi." She held out her hand. I placed the jar with the rukh in it. "It may seem as though there are only a couple rukh, but when you open it." She opened the jar and it seemed as thousands came out. 

   "Water rukh!" She yelled and the rukh turned blue. "Life rukh, light rukh, heat rukh, lightning rukh, wind rukh, strength rukh!" I watched as the rukh turned multiple different colors. "Each time you change colors, you use a huge chunk of magoi. Even keeping it out of its jar takes large chunks of your magoi. Another thing you should know is the rukh isn't normal rukh. It doesn't attack, but it gives you the magic of the color. But be careful with it. One more thing, to get it to come back you need to reserve a certain amount of magoi. If you don't have the amount you need, the rukh will absorb it until you die." Saira warned.

   I nodded. "Since the rukh feeds off magoi, you need to create a ball of magoi large enough to attract them. Eventually, you'll be able to summon it without even thinking, but for now, you have to cast a spell." Saira looked me in the eye. "Har Har Shallal Flash Ramz Asfal Hadika Dhoruf Zaug." She chanted. "This is a spell that combines all magic types into one ball. This could also be used as an attack, but it's very dangerous and would practically absorb all your magoi. If you release the orb, you will most likely die. You summon this ball of magic with the jar on top of the hand you use and the magic will go through the jar, the rukh will fly in and absorb the magoi. This jar is special, it can hold such power and the rukh. You can't use just any jar."