Tutor

Hey guys! So, I was actually going to abandon this story, but all of your comments made me decide to do otherwise! So, here is the next part!

Lucy's P.O.V

   "You've got to be kidding me? This is what you need my help with?" Saira scoffs, flipping her light blue hair over her shoulder. 

   "You can't do it?" A wave of disappointment washes over me.

   "Of course I can do it. This is easy. Too easy. I'm not helping you with this. Go ask someone else!" She crosses her arms and sneers at me.

   "Pretty please?"

   "No."

   "With a cherry on top?"

   "Absolutely not."

   "Fine." I grumble, shutting the textbook. I turn my back to Saira to let her know I'm angry.

   "Oh my god, Ask one of your classmates or something." Actually that wasn't a bad idea at all.

   The next day at school, I hold my breath as I tread up the hill to the classroom. I felt the weight on my shoulders as I make my way to the field, where a familiar person with a head of blood red hair stood. "Hey Karma."

   Karma doesn't even turn around as he says, "Oh look who it is. Miss Lucy, what can I do for you?"

   I realize that stalling would not get me anywhere with him, so I decide to cut straight to the point. "I need help with my schoolwork! I was wondering if you maybe could--"

   "Ha! Look who needs some tutoring. Sorry, but there's no way I'm doing that."

   "What? Why?"

   "Putting it simply, just don't want to." He turns around and for a second I see a glow in his eyes. I watch, intimidated, as he runs his hand through his hair. 

   "I'll do something for you!" I say, desperate.

   "Fine."

   "Wait really?" I ask excited.

   "Under two conditions," he says and I nod, "the first one is I get one favor from you, the second one, is you're not allowed to know what it is." He tells me. 

   I think for a second. Karma wouldn't do anything bad to me, right? "Okay. Deal."

   "Pleasure doing business with you." He walks past me and I shiver. I think I made a mistake.

Thank you for reading!!!!!