Purple Hair

I still need more votes to see where Lucy should go next. If not I'll do a random spinner of the top choices. Anyways here is the next chapter! Also Irina has already become a teacher.

   Lucy's Point of View

   "I'm so hungry!" Kaede groans, walking out of class. I laugh, pulling a strand of my brown hair behind my ear. 

   "Oh, I just found this really cute new cafe!" Yukino claps her hands together in excitement. "I'll pay!" She tells us.

   "It's okay, my mom recently sent me lots of yen." I scratch the back of my head. My cover story for the school is my parents live abroad and they send me money. Although, the amount that the Seer is sending me is a bit too much. "It's my treat." 

   "I'm fine with whoever, as long as I'm the one getting treated." I could see Kaede's mouth begin to water and Yukino and I laugh. We all walk to the cafe, Nagisa and Karma joining us. We all sit in one booth. Yukino, Kaede, and I on one side and Karma and Nagisa on the other. 

   "What do you think you're getting?" I lean across the table to ask Nagisa. 

   "I'm still deciding." I see him move his menu in front of his face. Is he avoiding me or something? 

   "Hello, it's very nice to meet you. I'm your waiter Kiela." I look up to see a girl with purple hair and purple eyes who kind of looked liked Kiela from the ball in Sindria. I almost spit out my water. 

   "I'll have the strawberry waffles." Kaede exclaims. 

   "I'll have some tea and a small vanilla cake please." Yukino smiles. 

   "I'll have fruit punch." Karma leans back in his seat.

   "I'll have banana bread." Nagisa hands his menu to the waiter.

   "Oh that sounds good. I'll also have banana bread!" I decide. I look to see Nagisa's face turn bright red, but I was more focused on Kiela. I completely disregard the conversation at the table and I see Kiela wink at me. 

   The next day at school, Kaede and Yukino greet me at the front like always and we sit at our desks. Korosensei watching to clock, ready to start

   "Good morning Nagisa." I say as he sits in the desk next to me. 

   "Good morning-" He's is interrupted  by the sound of glass breaking and Kiela emerges with a anti Korosensei gun and sends a bullet at him. Korosensei looks surprised, but quickly dodges.  

   "Oh, if it isn't purple hair?" Karma laughs from his seat. 

   "Oh my god, it is her!" Kaede gasps. 

   "My name is Kiela, I'm a new teacher here. It's a pleasure to meet you." She bows, acting completely different than she did when she broke the window. 

   "My my Kiela, that was quite an entrance, but I would respectfully ask you to enter in a more civilized manner next time. " Korosensei waved his tentacles around.

   "Of course." She starts shooting a stream of anti Korosensei bullets and Korosensei dodged them as they continued their conversation. All of us were just sitting there awkwardly. 

   Kiela finally left and Korosensei let out a sigh of relief. "Alright class, let's get started." After Korosensei's class, it was Keila's. 

   "Welcome to English." She smiles straight at me. This seems like it will be a long year. 

I have a question for you guys. Should I just have Nagisa like Lucy or Karma too (create another love triangle)? Also remember to vote if you haven't already! Thanks for reading!