Irina vs Kiela

Hey guys, I have a lot of tests and projects right now, so I'm super busy, but finally here is the next chapter! Also, the place Lucy is going next is------------at the bottom of the story! 

Lucy's Point of View

   "Welcome to English." Kiela smiles straight at me and I quickly cover my face with my bag. A couple seconds later the door slams open.

   "Who the hell are you?!" Irina, our (other?) English teacher, yells holding up a gun. 

   "I'm their English teacher." Kiela says calmly, picking up the chalk and begins to write on the board.

   "I'm their English teacher!" Irina growls snatching the chalk out of Kiela's hand. Kiela looks super calm before she pulls out a gun and points it at Irina. 

   "I suggest you get out of my classroom." Kiela raises her eyebrows at her. 

   "That gun's not even loaded." Irina grabs Kiela's wrist and twists it, so the gun falls out of her hand and hits the floor.

   "Well this is awkward." Kaede whispers to me and I nod. Although, I'm still wary of Kiela and who she is. 

   Kiela calmly kicks the gun into the air and catches it while pulling out ammo from her pocket and loading it in basically a second. She smiles at Irina as she shoots a stream of bullets into the wall, barely missing Irina. 

   "You wouldn't actually shoot me, you're not that crazy!" Irina's mouth widens as she stands perfectly still. 

   "Try me!" Kiela shoots a bullet into the high heel part of her shoe making Irina fall down. 

   "OWWW!" She clutches the ankle that the heel broke on. "Now you're on!" Irina swings her foot around Kiela's ankle, knocking her off balance as she stands up. Irina grabs the gun and Kiela's hair. She then shoots a bullet into the wall, trimming Keila's hair while she was at it. 

   "You little-" Kiela began, but was interrupted by Karasuma, who rushed into the room. 

   "What's going on here?" He comes in to see Kiela being held up from her hair and Irina pointing a gun at her. Kiela uses this an opportunity and pretends to look scared. 

   "Please help me sir! I was hired to teach this class when this woman started attacking me!" Kiela pleads. 

   "Irina?!" Karasuma yells at her. 

   "She's a liar! The class saw the whole thing! Right?" Irina looks at us. We're all silent. We didn't want to get in the middle of this. 

   "Irina come with me!" Karasuma exits and Irina follows giving Kiela a glare before she goes. Kiela teaches English class and then it's the end of the day.

   "Before you go, Lucy may I please talk to you?" Kiela asks as everybody is leaving. 

   "Sure."

Lucy is going to My Hero Academia! Thanks for reading! Also, what arcs do you guys want me to include for Assassination Classroom. Like the exam arcs, Korosensei's apprentice, the vacation arc, the code name arc, and do you guys want me to cover the arrivals of Ritsu and Itona or just say they have now joined the class or any other part in Assassination Classroom? Thanks!