I Don't Want Your Help

Thank you guys for still reading after my huge gaps between posts! I'm really busy and I hope you understand! Thank you and enjoy!

   "Sure." Kaede says for me. "We'll see you later." She and Yukino head off, leaving me alone with Kiela. Kiela closes the door and turns to me with a pleading look.

   "I just want to help you!" She claims, putting a hand on my shoulder.

   "How did you even know it was me?" I ask her, pointing at my newfound body. 

   "You smell like Tiave." She states simply.

   "And that is..." I ask.

   "The place with the solid waves." She looks haunted as she tells me.

   "Look there are other ways to get back to your guild. This journey with the Seer is going to leave you broken." She says, a memory flashing through her eyes. "I can help you get out of here. Just let me help you." 

   I look at her and blatantly say, "I don't want your help. Now leave me alone." I walk by her and leave the building. I grab a bite to eat and head back to my apartment where a letter was waiting for me.

   "To the girl I saved the life of.....twice" I roll my eyes at the way the Seer addressed me. 

Dear Lucy,

You made the right decision. Don't trust that purple haired freak, she's bad news. If you go with her then you will never go back to your world.

- The Seer

P.S Here is some more money-----spend wisely

   "Like you're an angel." I mutter throwing away the letter and placing the money in my safe. The next day at school, I took a deep breath and walked through the door to see Irina back at her desk.

   "I know I'm back. No need to cry." She tells me as I let out a sigh of relief. I give her an awkward smile as I take my seat by Nagisa who blushes when I say hi to him.

   The next period, Japanese Literature came and I took out my textbook for it, but in strolled Kiela with a smile on her face. "I'm going to teach this class instead." She tells us, passing out worksheets. I paled at the two words written on mine. 

Too bad.

Kiela and the Seer's Backstory is coming soon, maybe parts of it when Lucy travels to her next place, but I'll start to hint at it very soon. The ending of the backstory will be in a MUCH later world. Thanks for reading!