Audrey and Rae

This is a new character. Her name is Audrey.
***********

I hate to admit it, but I was definitely sulking. I knew I shouldn't be because I had everything. A father, the strong alpha leader, a mother, the strong alpha female, and the rest of the pack. You see, I was a werewolf. Part of the Blue Moon Pack-the strongest wolf pack in London. We lived near many small towns, but mostly kept to ourselves. But I was still moping. You'll find out why later.

You're so pathetic. My inner wolf taunted me. She was a small but strong wolf with angelic snow white fur and blazing golden eyes. The opposite of my human appearance. As a person, I had very pale skin dotted with one hundred and twelve annoying freckles (yes, I counted) and my unruly copper hair gave people the impression that I was a beggar girl. Which I wasn't. I'm the pack leader's daughter for crying out loud! That's practically royalty!

"Hey mopey pants!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to find my bratty twin sister Rae. She looked exactly like me except her eyes are blue and mine are green. Her wolf was also jet black.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped, prowling into the pack house. She followed me as I make my way into the kitchen.

"I just saw this flyer on a tree in the woods!" She squealed excitedly, earring a bored look from me. Who cares about a stupid flyer? Rae was still babbling as if her mouth wasn't connected to her brain.

"....and the reward is SIX MILLION DOLLARS if we can find the princess!"

I spat out my orange juice. It sprayed the porcelain counter and expensive kitchen flooring, narrowly missing Rae's feet. She payed no mind and continued to squeal, her eyes glittering.

Six million dollars. Impossible.

"Jesus, Rae," I sighed. "This isn't real. Throw it away. Someone obviously wants to take advantage of us."

"No, no!" Rae screeched obnoxiously. "It's real, I promise! I saw it on the news! I swear! Oh please, please Audrey, we can make our family so proud and then we'd be appointed the pack leaders!"

Rae was practically begging. Her eyes water with tears threatening to spill out. All our life, Rae and I had been in the shadows of our older brother Kaden. He was three years older than us making him twenty. I hated how our pack favored him. This could be our only chance to shine.

"When does it say we have to go?" I muttered moodily. Rae squealed again, this time even higher pitched.

"Tomorrow!" She said breathlessly. We can sneak out tonight and use our wolf senses to guide us to the castle.

"You're nuts," I sighed, shaking my head and walking out of the kitchen. Rae followed.

"But you love me, sis!"

"Debatable," I grunted, but there was a hint of a smile on my face. This could actually work. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

Whatever. My wolf yawned. Maybe we'll meet some hot chicks there.

*************
Third chapter done! Hope you liked reading about the twins. Next chapter will revolve around the two sweethearts Indie and Scarlet, because I know you guys like that sappy romance. There will be potential love interests for our dear main character Carlin, so don't worry ;)