Where You Left Your Heart

Outfits for chapter the one on the right is Serena's

Faith's P.O.V

I walked down the halls of my boarding school in Paris, looking for a specific person. "Do you have it?" I turned to see Luca, a wolf from some pack in America. I know he must be from the same pack as me because we both have the same birthmark.

"Yes. Do you have your end of the deal? "He pulled out a little bundle of cash as I pulled out two vials of my blood and handed them to him. "You need to be quiet about this, ok?" he nodded at me and chugged down one vial. I took the money and headed up to my room.

I studied for about 2 hours till I heard a knock on my door. "It's open!" One of my teachers walked in. "Mrs.West, is everything alright?" The French woman looked at me and sighed.

"Mr.Hudson would like to see you also pack your things. You are going home."

Once I finished packing my things, I headed to Mr.Hudson's office to see my mom standing there. "Hey, mom." She narrowed her eyes, giving me the signature Rogers bitch face.

"Get in the car we are going home." I'm so screwed. "Oh, Faith, you are in deep shit when we get home."

Mom and I sat in silence for 7 hours. We walked into the house, both upset with the other one. "Ok can you yell at me now because 7 hours of silence is punishment enough." My mom stopped in her tracks and gave me a glare that immediately shut me up.

"Faith what the hell gave you the idea to sell your own blood?"

"Hey you were the one who gave me the talk my body my choice, and its my blood my choice so I wanna sell my blood what's wrong with that? It's not like I'm important." I fought back.

"You are not just anybody, Faith! You are one of the daughters of Klaus Mikaelson! Luca was having a hard fitting in and now you flipped his world upside down." I scoffed and felt my eyes starting to water.

"If I was that asshole's daughter, why didn't he send me to stay with his sister, and how come he hasn't bothered to even find me ever since he left me on your door step " I stormed upstairs and slammed my door. I threw myself onto my bed. Why doesn't my family love me? Was I a mistake? Is that why they kept my twin and tossed me to the side? What is so special about my sister?

Serena's P.O.V

I walked into the bar that ive been coming to over seven years ago. I looked to see the new Elijah Mikaelson sitting at his piano. I sat down at the front of it and smiled at him. "Do I wanna know what that little girl did now?" I couldn't help but laugh. Elijah has been helping me take care of Faith for the past 7 years not knowing it was his niece because he had no memory at all.