This Is The Part Where You Run

Outfit's for chapter

Faith's P.O.V
I was standing outside the entrance to the school waiting for my uncle and Hope to come back with the new student. I had offered to be his tour guide but of course Lizzie and Josie didn't want me to give the tour with them so I'm just going to introduce myself. The Jeep pulled up beside me and my sister hopped out and walked over to me. "Huge problem Faith."

"What do you mean huge problem?" As the words left my mouth two boys came out of the back and one of them looked very familiar. "Welcome to the Salvatore School. I'm Faith I'm this ones twin." I gesture to Hope.

"Yeah I know we have met before remember? You know my friend Allen." Memories flooded my brain at Allen's name.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I totally forgot."

"Of course you forgot. Sorry she forgets everyone because she thinks she doesn't have to remember names." I glare over at Lizzie who has a smirk on her face.

"Says the bitch that treats her own twin like shit." Josie and me had an okay relationship, we didn't talk much due to Lizzie being her controlling self.

"Oh you know what.." She was cut off by my uncle.

"Okay everyone just behave."

"Love you dad!" The girls took the other boy and lead him away from us.

"Faith would you mind getting your mother?" I went inside the school and headed to the class my mother was currently teaching which was 2nd year spells.

"Okay everyone remember just because someone hurts your feelings or makes fun of you does not mean you can use this spell on them."

"Oh but that takes all the fun out of it mom!" My mom gave me a look as I entered the classroom.

"Hi Faith!" I smiled to Pedro and gave him a hug.

"May I ask why you are interrupting my class?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Uncle Ric, I mean Dr.Saltzman needs you in his office." My mom was deputy Headmistress and since aunt Caroline was over seas right now she and uncle Ric are partners in crime.

"Tell him I'll be there in a minute. Can you get your father to cover for me then since I know he doesn't have a class right now." Dad also works here too which surprised many people.

"Yeah is he in his office?" Mom nodded and I went to his office. "Oh dad!" I opened the door to see him grading some papers.

"Shouldn't you be in class, Little Crescent?"

"I mean yes but I'm running errands. Mom needs you to cover her class so uncle Ric can steal her for a student." Dad sighed and put the papers down.

"How moody is she today?" Due to moms pregnancy she hasn't been it the best of moods lately.

"Seemed fine when I talked to her. Don't worry your not gonna die dad." I kissed his cheek. "I'm going to annoy the twins have fun subbing!"