Tale Of Two Wolves

Outfits for chapter

Serena's P.O.V

We were walking around the Salvatore boarding school to find Caroline to see if the twins could siphon the magic out of Faith and place it into another thing. "And where do you keep the hybrids? In the basement?" I mentally facepalm at my fiancé.

"Excuse me one moment while I speak to our new janitor. Come on Bob, I'll show you where the toilets are."

"Caroline we need your help, well rather the twins help." I told her and played with my engagement ring.

"Why would you need the girls and Serena is that what I think it is?" I nodded and she squealed and tackled me into a hug.

"I don't know why your so happy I'm marrying Klaus not Sebastian Stan." I tell her as I try to pry her off me.

"I don't care! My cousin is getting married! You have to let me plan the wedding!" This girl gets too excited to quickly.

"You can help after we save my daughter." I gave her a look.

"Save Faith? Serena what in the hell went on for the last week?" I started to explain everything to her from the girls locking us in a witchy prison to Faith triggering her curse and unleashing my niece from hell.

"So let me get this straight. You need my daughters to siphon the magic out of Faith and give it to your psycho brother who is basically Lucifer all because he branded her when she was a baby? Serena you know I love Faith but what if your brother tries to attack the girls due to their power? They are only 13 years old."

"Caroline there are no other options. This isn't something Bonnie or Freya could do or else I would be having this conversation with them and not you."

"Caroline your daughters won't have to face Serena's brother because they will put it in me and I'll deal with him in New Orleans." I looked at my fiancé bewildered.

"Yeah that's not happening Klaus. The hollow knows all your strengths and weaknesses and it personally knows how to screw with your mind. Even if you only have her for a few hours it's still too risky."

"Love please it's for the safety of everyone. You can keep me locked up till we summon your brother I promise it will work out in the end." He holds my hands tightly in his and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Alright. Now Caroline may we speak to the girls?"

Faith's P.O.V