One Wrong Turn On Bourbon

Outfit For Chapter

Faith's P.O.V
We ended up in the French Quarter of Louisiana, and it was much bigger than I expected. We ended up at the Mikaelson manor, and I felt my breath hitch when I entered the house. "Welcome home, Faith." We headed up the stairs to see a blonde woman sitting on a couch with a glass of wine. "Time has been well to you, dear sister." Was this Rebekah? No, she couldn't be near my attention bitch of a sister.

"Klaus." I put the pieces together and realized this was Freya. "Is this...." She looked at me and was lost for words.

"Yes. Freya, this is Faith, your other niece, Faith, this is your aunt Freya." I didn't move from my spot next to mom.

"Faith, you are a beautiful young lady." Mom nudged me to say something.

"Thank you." Is all I could get out.

Mom and I watched as they talked till footsteps came running in. "Dad!" I froze in my spot as a girl with curly hair ran in. This was my sister, the sister that was the golden child, the one they kept over me. "Who are you? You seem familiar." I pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and then grabbed her hand, showing her who I was.

"This is it, my littlest wolf. Don't worry. I will find you again, and I promise you will be safe." Klaus placed me on the doorstep of the villa. He put the letter in my blanket and rang the doorbell before speeding off into the night.

The door opened, and a blonde-haired woman looked around to see a little baby me on her doorstep. "Oh my..." she picked me up and rocked me gently. "Aren't you a cute little thing." she smiles down at me. Mom spots the letter on my blanket. She takes it out and looks it over.

'Dear Ms.Rogers, I can't take care of my darling little Faith, nor can I protect her, but I believe you can. Please look over her and protect her. I know you will protect her with your life.
-Klaus

The blonde actress sighed and pulled me close. "Looks like it's just you and me, Faith."

I let go of her hand, and she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "You're my sister?" She asked, walking closer to me.

"I'm not. We just happened to share a womb. Why didn't your family keep me if I was your sister?" Mom puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, darling, why don't we go to our hotel."

"No, please don't go." Hope used magic to make the doors in front of us shut. "Please, I want to get to know my sister." I sighed because I've never felt conflicted like this. Part of me wanted to ignore her and return to France, but another part told me to get to know my sister. "We have a room made up if you want, and we can talk about whatever you like."

"Hope, breath, please. I'll guess I'll stay as long as my mom can, too." Hope'ssmile grew wider.

"Of course, she can!" Both my mom and Freya let out a laugh.