God's Gonna Trouble The Water

Outfits for chapter

Faith's P.O.V

I sat in my room at the Mikaelson compound staring at the wall blankly with thoughts of what happened 2 days ago still swimming in my head. After I watched my birth mother burn to death I was ready to go with her and I still am. My mom doesn't know what to do with me at the moment and hasn't since my attempt to kill myself yesterday.

I couldn't take the constant thought of how I was the reason she was dead and how I was the one who killed her. Hope didn't help as much because yesterday she came back from the boarding school and immediately started to fight and blame me for her death and well I couldn't take it so I took a stake to myself but I woke up 4 hours later. As I kept staring at the wall in my room which my mom and dad made while I was at school my door opened.

 As I kept staring at the wall in my room which my mom and dad made while I was at school my door opened

"Faith sweetie you should get ready. Everyone is expecting you to be there." Mom gave me a weak smile. She was dressed in a short black dress and her hair was pulled back into a low knot.

"Mom I can't......I'm the reason she's dead why would people expect me there and do you really think people will want me to go after I flung Hope into the fountain."

"Well your twin can bitch all she want but if she tries hurting you again both me and your dad will step in because no body hurts you." She walked over and sat down next to me on my bed. "I may have raised you baby but Hayley was the one who brought you into this world, I know for a fact she would want you to be there to say goodbye to her today." I looked down at my hands.

"Alright I will go. Can you please leave so I can get dressed?" I asked her.

"Of course. Be ready in about 15 minutes." With that she left.

I slipped on a short black dress that had long sleeves and I threw on riding books with it. I left my hair normal because I didn't have the energy at all to fix it. I headed out of the compound to the beginning of the march. I stood next to Freya trying to ignore the glares Hope was sending my way. "Hope please stop making your sister feel uncomfortable."

"No she has a right to be uncomfortable she killed my mother." I felt my temper and my sadness rising.

"Hope Andrea don't say that to your sister." I tried to keep calm but it didnt work.