Some People Just Wanna Watch The World Burn

Outfits for chapter

Faith's P.O.V

Today was the day of the annual charity flag football game against The Mystic Falls high school and my cousins were losing their minds because my uncle was taking Hope and Rafael to go and find Landon. I offered to help but my sister said she needed to do this on her own and that is never a good sign in the Mikaelson family. As I was headed to my moms office I was stopped by Kaleb.

"For the last time my answer is no." He and the rest of the team besides Lizzie have been begging me to play so we don't lose that bad to the Timberwolves.

"Please Faith! I've seen you play regular football your a great offensive lineman and you will help us not lose that bad!" I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Did you hear that Allen Potter is on the Mystic Falls team this year?"

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I never took Allen for the athletic type when I knew him and besides the football team hated him.

"Well I made MG do some snooping for me and I found out he spent his summer at a boot camp in Georgia and got ripped and wouldn't he like to see the girl who had a crush on him playing against him?" I gave a glare to him.

"You are a manipulative asshole you do know that right?"

"Of course I know that I've been friends with you since you showed up here." I hit him on the arm. "Now go see your mom she's coaching the game today actually." There was no holding back my laughed at that.

"My mom knows nothing about football! It would be better to have Dorian coach than her." I heard heels clicking behind me and I instantly knew it was my mom.

"Okay first of all I know a little bit about football." I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay then name a quarterback in the NFL that's not Tom Brady. Or name a team in the NFL that's not the Patriots or The Saints." My mom didn't know what to say.

"Okay that doesn't matter. I will do just as good as Alaric does and your dad is going to help me." That made me laugh even more.

"Don't you laugh your father will do just fine and so will I." I hummed as I look to Kaleb once again. "

Sorry but my answer is still no." I walked off to the main hall to get something to eat when I was approached by my cousin.

"So what's the big deal about this football game?" Lilith was still trying to learn the ropes of what usually goes on here at the boarding school.

"It's a charity game that we are not allowed to use our powers for because it's against the humans. It is to show the town that our image of a school for the rich and awful is still correct."

"Well you guys are good without your powers right?" She knew my answer just by the look written on my face. "Well I wish you luck today." I froze for a moment.