14

*trigger warning*
Jack didn't go to school for the rest of the week. He was took scared to even come out of his bedroom- it took him a long time to build up the courage to even go to the toilet.

He barely ate anything and when he did, he threw it straight back up. Hr cried for ages each day, locking himself in his room. His arms had practically no skin left on them from the amount he cut them.

He couldn't get the teacher out of his mind. He reminded him too much of his stepfather.

The person who took away his mother and turned her into a child like Character who was always needed some sort of care. The person who beat him and picked on him and taught him how to slit his wrists.

*trigger warning over*
The start of the week was the Rockiest, but as it when on, it got progressively easier for Jack to cope, knowing that he would be seeing Daniel on Sunday.

On Friday, Mrs Barnsley emptied Jack's locker for him as he was still terrified of the idea of going back to school. 

When She got back, she went straight to see Jack.

"Hey," she said. Jack smiled. "This was in your locker," she put his bag down and handed him a small white envelope with a brown cup stain on. He opened it and snorted, a smile plastered on his face.

The letter was a declaration of love. Jack thought love was stupid and he promised himself he would never mess with love again. not after the last time. He couldn't go through pain like that again.