introduction.

as brendon entered the huge,glass,school doors,his red shirt swayed with the mini wind he created while he walked down the hall.  his black leather jacket hugged his tall body while his  black jeans were way too tight,but he liked the way he looked in them. his brown locks fell down his ethereal face and to be honest,his hair was quite the mess but it fell down perfectly.

but who would've noticed this? nobody. people only noticed brendon for his popularity,not the little things, like the way he had a small grin every morning he came into school.

but of course ryan ross noticed. ryan ross was the quiet,timid,nervous,but very sweet kid. he has had a liking for brendon since freshman year,it's now senior year.

his best friend,jon,told him to give it up. brendon was an ass who didn't deserve someone as sweet. but ryan replied with "everyone deserves a personal chance." to which jon sighed with.

but that was in freshman year. a few years have passed,and his liking never left. brendon never was in a relationship anyways,you'd expect him to be,but he wasn't.

ryan stood by his locker while sketching little flowers scattered throughout his notebook as he took glances at the messy haired boy.  he didn't have a chance with brendon,but brendon had a chance with ryan.

pete wentz,travis barker,mitchy collins,and joshua dun all waited for their friend brendon to arrive so they could play their weekly friday game of truth or dare.

"hey boys! it's friday,you know what that means," mitchy shouted with happiness laced in his voice at meeting his friends,and then everyone immediately got excited. friday's were always Truth Or Dare day. to them,it brought more excitement to the day before the weekend.

"who wants to go first?" he asked politely,

"oh what the hell,let's get this over with." brendon said with confidence laced in his voice.

"truth or dare,urie?"

"you know i'm no chicken,so dare! and don't call me that."

and then joshua grinned,whispering something into mitchy's ear,mitchy starting to grin as well.

"you know ryan ross right? the gay kid that nobody really likes?" it took brendon a moment to think,but then he remembered about how nervous ryan always got around him.

"mhm.." he mumbled quietly,a little scared now.

"well,if you are able to become friends with him and then have him date you just to break his tiny little heart,then you're the master of dares!" mitchy whisper shouted excitedly.

brendon was absolutely shocked at mitchy's words since he had only once look at that boy and they never even talked.

and brendon was not gay.

"w-what!?" he asked very aggressively since he did not want to be seen as a "faggot," the word most people at his school used.

"ya heard me! and..if you don't do the dare,you'll have to do something worse."

"nothing's more worse than being seen as a gay!" brendon shrieked.

"oh really? so running around the entire town naked is not worse?"

brendon's eyes widened and he couldn't believe what his friends were making him do. he took a quick glance at ryan one more time and took a deep breath in,and letting it out.

"i fucking hate you guys." he mumbled but loud enough for his friends to hear.

"we love you too!" pete said,but quickly blabbering out,

"have fun with your new lover boy!" while josh and travis were blowing kisses to each other,pretending to be ryan and brendon.

"oh fuck yourself." brendon mumbled loud enough for only him to hear while he stuck up his middle finger.

he put his hand down and walked towards ryan's direction,quickly changing demeanors and slapping on a smile with bright eyes.

brendon's shoes made an annoying noise as he walked towards his soon-to-be-boyfriend,but finally he made it.

he leaned against a beat up,dilapidated,trashy locker that was next to ryan,his smile turning into a cocky grin.

hey,i hope you guys enjoyed this mini chapter. it is sort of long-ish and it is kind of boring since it is just an introduction in a way? the best chapter is where the dare truly starts. if anyone does plan on reading this book,then here's my updating schedule.

monday: one chapter

tuesday: one chapter

wednesday: no chapter

thursday: one chapter

friday: one chapter

saturday: one chapter

sunday: no chapter

that's all,until next time! 💘

                   word count: 914 words