the only difference between martydrome and suicide is pressed coverage

"hey beautiful,i'm brendon."

brendon hated himself for what he was doing and regretted taking part in the dare. his heart ached in sympathy and guilt. he also felt anger,why would his friends make him do this? he would most certainly get made of fun,which is something he did not deal with well,at all.

"o-oh h-hi b-b-brendon.." ryan was usually petrified of talking to people he barely knew. he's liked brendon,yes. but they've never actually talked.

brendon knew ryan got made fun of for coming out in junior year,and ryan thought brendon was there to do the same.

"i-if y-y-you're here b-because you th-think being g-g-gay is w-wrong,th-then p-please leave." ryan stayed,a bit scared.

"no i'm not here to do that at all actually.." brendon let out,getting more nervous as the seconds flew by.

"r-really?" ryan asked,a little astonished of this

"yeah..actually,i'm gay too."

ryan's eyes lit up and his heart skipped a beat when he heard this sentence. maybe he did have a chance with brendon!

brendon noticed this and internally groaned,hating himself even more than he already did.

"o-oh that's n-nice.."

brendon nodded and then took a deep breath in,taking another one out.

"yeah..uhm..can i ask you something?"

ryan's heart kept skipping a beat every time brendon spoke,very excited but also nervous as to what he was going to ask him.

"u-uhm,i-i guess s-so.."

"will you go out with me?" please say no,please say no,please say n-

"y-yes! i-i would l-love to.." ryan said excitedly

"oh,great!" brendon said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"s-so n-now we a-are b-b-boyfriends?"

"yes ry,we are boyfriends." fuck,that nickname slipped.

ryan's face turned into a crimson red color and he finally smiled for once,something he was not known for.

"well uhm..i have to go back to my friends because we are discussing something important at the moment. but if you want to talk more other than school hours,you can always text me."

ryan nodded and agreed, "tha-that sounds really l-lovely." ryan said getting his phone out and handing it over to brendon.

"h-here y-you g-go," brendon mumbled a quick 'thank you' and unlocked ryan's phone,going into the contacts section,typing his own number in,but brendon forgot to put his name in.

"i'll see you around,ryan." brendon said kindly,wanting this to go smoothly but also quickly.

"b-bye brendon!" ryan said happily,burying his face into his hands trying to cover up his blushing and smiling since he thought he didn't have a nice smile.

brendon walked away towards his friends and sighed angrily.

"i hate you all."

matty snickered, "i doubt you will even make it out alive." to which brendon found rude,he didn't necessarily like ryan,but he hated the fact that his friends were bullies towards ryan.

ryan had high hopes and felt like he was the king of the clouds,but his perspective was sure to change when he found out what a tragedy this all truly was. he will just have to say amen for now.

hello everyone! (again.) i will be updating and publishing about four more chapters since i un published them and they are already looking better!
thank you so much,bye bye :)
stay healthy.
water your organs.
sleep.
breath in.
breath out.
relax.

💘