london beckoned songs about money written by machines.

ryan got home and sat on top of his kitchen counter since he thought it was more comfortable than a chair.

then,he remembered he had brendon's number. he couldn't stop thinking about him,they were actually boyfriends! how great!

ryan pulled out his phone and it took him a while to send the send button since he didn't want to mess up already. but after rereading his message about ten times,he finally sent send.

brendon had recently entered his humble house hold when he got a text.

unknown number: hey brendon! it's ryan!! :)

brendon internally groaned and sighed sadly,deciding it would be best to reply.

brendon: hey ryan

ryan: hi!! how are you??

brendon: i'm doing quite alright,how about you?

ryan: i'm doing so amazing!!! i'm really happy that you asked me out,i've never felt happiness like this ever in my life.

and oh boy did that sentence make brendon feel a mixture of emotions. he felt so guilty for leading ryan on how he was,but he also felt happy he could make ryan feel like this.

brendon's gut knew how he truly felt,but his mind convinced him it was simply just because he felt bad for the boy.

brendon: awhh,you're so cute. i'm glad you had a great day because of me,you sure did make mine better too.

ryan: ahh stop it i'm blushing so much,what're you doinggg?

brendon: nothing,just got home. you?

ryan: i'm about to go draw and then play guitar!!

brendon: you play guitar? that's so cool,you should play for me sometime :)

ryan: i'm not that good..i suck at everything according to a lot of people at school :(

brendon's heart ached for ryan,he felt awful for him. he didn't want him to feel that way,so he said something that he convinced himself he only said out of pity.

brendon: ryan,you do not suck at anything. you are so beautiful so you can charm people and you're smile makes you look more ethereal than ever.

brendon was sure it was only out of pity,but part of him believed his own words. ryan did have a lovely smile,and he wasn't ugly.

ryan: awhh really????

brendon: yes really ry. you're perfect.

oh god what was brendon himself into?

ryan: thank you,but you have a way more perfect face.

(okay this is actually my best friend ariya and i smh)

brendon: no way! that little giggle you did after i left was too adorable

brendon stop.

brendon: and that little thing you did when i left,you covered your face. man,my heart melted.

fuck.

ryan: awhh you're so sweet bren:)

this boy was not going to be entering brendon's heart,not today. brendon wasn't even gay! but things shape up to be pretty odd.

brendon: hah,yeah thank you! :) anyways,i have to get going. i have some homework to do,but it was very lovely speaking to you ry.

ryan was a little bit disappointed when brendon stayed that he had to get going since he felt like everything has changed into a silver lining. he was getting attached a little too quickly,but brendon was just being oh so sweet.

ryan: awh alright bren,i'm really happy about today. it was the best day of my life. have a nice rest of your day :)

brendon's mind couldn't help but curse at his friends for making him date a very sweet boy just to break his heart in the end. hopefully he could just get this over with quickly.

brendon: you too ryan (:

was brendon's happiness real? or was the dare putting stuff into his mind?

he definitely didn't have friends in holy spaces.