but its better if you do.

it was roughly around nine fifteen in the morning when ryan woke up in brendon's arms as brendon slept peacefully. ryan looked up to have a good look at brendon,and smiled to himself. 'this boy is mine.' he told himself mentally,smiling even more.

brendon soon woke up to the feeling of ryan tangling his fingers in his hair,braiding a little portion of it.

"good morning rapunzel." ryan said,giggling to himself. "good morning flynn rider." brendon said with a smile and morning breath.

"ew,you have gross morning breath. but your morning voice makes up for it." ryan stated,noticing how brendon had a nice,deep,cracky voice when he woke up.

"oh why thank you madam,let's go eat breakfast now shall we?" brendon said starting to get up but quickly pressed a big fat kiss onto ryan's forehead.

ryan got up and before you knew it,they were racing down the stairs. "beat ya!" ryan said jumping up and down as brendon rolled his eyes.

"yeah yeah,what do you want for breakfast princess?" ryan's heart sped up and he pressed brendons sweater sleeves on his cheeks to cover up his blushing.

"mmm...pancakes with sprinkles!"

"as you wish." brendon said,going down into the floor pretending to hide. he soon came back up with a box of pancake mix and sprinkles,starting to cook.

a few minutes later,brendon finished cooking and placed three pancakes with whipped cream on top of the plate and gave it to ryan. brendon sat next to ryan and started to eat his own three pancakes.

ryan moaned when he bit into the pancake and swallowed it,causing brendon to choke on his pancake,but not enough to be noticeable.

"this is really good brendon!"

"yeah,i can tell.."

"what's that supposed to mean?" ryan asked with one brow raised.

"nothing ry,you just sound so enthusiastic about it."

ryan glared at brendon and continued eating a few moments later.

                                       (-)

after brendon and ryan finished cleaning up,they decided to go to brendons backyard and go for a quick swim. ryan jumped in gracefully,but brendon slipped on the wet concrete and belly flopped into the pool while ryan laughed.

"awh babe,you okay?" ryan said,giggling the whole way through his sentence.

brendon rolled his eyes and then yelled "shark!" while swimming to ryan and catching him in his arms,kissing him all over his wet face.

"i didn't know sharks were so hot!" ryan said giggling,"oh so now i'm hot?" to which ryan didn't reply to.

the rest of their day was spent eating hotdogs and splashing each other with water and giving small kisses.

when the moon fell down,they ran inside,slipping on the wood floor. ryan somehow ended up on top of brendon,but neither of them were complaining.

ryan used his long arms to prevent himself from falling as he bent down and kissed brendon's cheek. they never kissed lips.

not yet at least.

but of course,all things come to an end as ryan's mother was beeping her loud car horn,signaling for ryan that she was there and ready to pick him up.

"awh,my mum is here. i have to go bren,but i will see you tomorrow right?"

brendon forced himself a smile as he replied sadly. "yes of course." brendon said,disappointed that ryan was leaving.

"hey,don't be sad my beauty. you can always text and call me." ryan said with a reassuring smile which caused brendon to smile. "awh,how could i keep a frown when i'm looking at that smile of yours?"

ryan smiled brightly while letting out a mini happy sigh,kissing brendon's cheek and pulling him up on his two feet. they walked to brendons room and packed ryan's stuff up. ryan was about to hand brendon his sweatshirt back but he didn't oblige. "keep it and wear it tomorrow." ryan's eyes formed from his usual chocolate brown eyes to heart eyes and he felt like he was about to throw up from the millions of butterflies in his stomach.

they walked back down the steps to brendons front door and they both said their sad goodbyes,not wanting to leave each other's presences.

"goodbye princess,stay safe and please text me when you get home." brendon whispered,kissing ryan's ear.

ryan's face turned a dark red and he nodded.
"i won't forget,bye my beauty." he said,kissing brendon's cheek.

now brendon was alone,oh how boring and depressing it was without his ryan. he didn't want ryan to leave,but it was too late for that. at first he wanted this to be over,but now it's like he wish time would stop.

he ran up to his room gloomily and then his face lit up when his phone made that ding sound.

princess: hey,i'm home beautiful :)

me: hey princess,i'm glad you're alive.

princess: i'm gonna cry in the middle of dinner please sTop 💓

me: but i just started?????

princess: ugh shut up you gay

me: HDIOSSK ok

princess: hey,i have to go shower because apparently i smell super stinky,but i promise to text you when i'm done bb

me: or i could join you

princess: HDISOAKAN goodbye love💘

me: so long and goodnight 💓

brendon sighed happily as he set his phone down and collapsed on his bed. oh how attached he was getting.

but then he remembered something. he knew this wasn't a dare anymore,but his friends were the real problem.

me: matty,i can't do this dare anymore.

read.

DNDJDKKD hello beautiful people i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. i hates the first part but after the swiMmy SwIm like a fiShy fiSh part,i loved it.

thank you so much for 100 reads 💘i love you all,stay safe!