Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After nearly dropping my towel while Gaara was looking at me, I made sure he was turned around and not looking at me. I slipped my clothes on and took a deep breath. I had packed a pair like that. "I'm dressed. Gaara, have you ever dated someone?"

"Dated? No. I don't exactly know what love is. The one person I truly loved was my uncle, and the night I killed him was the night I gave up fighting Shukaku. I know my siblings love me, and my uncle did, but they are the only ones I've recognised love with. I suppose you could say, I've never experienced sexual love." Gaara was always nonchalant when he talked. It made me wonder how he would be different if he never had Shukaku.

"Sexual love, huh? I think I'd be the same. The only people I've ever loved either died or left me. Only one person is left alive, but he never showed the same respect to me, even though I was entrusted with him. Of course, it wasn't sexual love, it was family. He was like a little brother to me. Still is."

"Do you want to tell me the full story, F/N? I understand that this brother is Sasuke, but I never heard why."

I sighed and looked down, "It's confidential. I'm the only one other than Itachi who knows the truth. Well...and the Elders. He trusted me with so much, the Third trusted me with so much, and I let them both down. I failed my mission. I failed miserably." I began to cry. "I shouldn't tell you, but since you're a Kage, I don't think Grandpa would mind." I took his hand and sat down on his bed with him. "I guess I should start from the beginning..."

"When I was five, I was assigned into a team with Itachi Uchiha. From that day on, he treated me like a little sister, and he was almost the only family I looked up to. He meant the world to me. When I was nine, the Uchiha clan was suspected of a coup. Itachi's best friend gave his life to protect not only the Leaf, but the world. Not even two months later, after being suspected of his best friend's murder, he was given an order by the Elders and the Third. He was to kill the entire Uchiha clan. No one knew that this would cause an internal war in the Leaf. Two days after receiving his mission, I was told of it and was given the mission of protecting Sasuke and keeping him away from the truth. That night, Itachi slaughtered his clan. Years went by and I had helped Sasuke train, but when he became a Genin, he found me useless and only talked to me on a mission. That one day, during the Chunin Exams, I let down the Third and Itachi. Once Sasuke left for Orochimaru, I knew I had failed my mission in the worst way."

When I finished telling the story, I was in tears and a hand was on my shoulder. "I'm not sure how this works, but you have not failed, F/N." He was trying to console me. I chuckled and looked at him, staring into his eyes as I slowly stopped crying. "F/N...you're staring again."

"Shut up, I know I am." I slowly leaned towards him. "Kazekage-Sama..." He looked confused, but after seeing me look at his lips and back at his eyes, he knew what I was doing. Gaara leaned in as well and our lips connected. I was only a year or two older than him, but he was already so much more mature than me and now, we were giving our first kiss to each other. Gaara had a soft smile and put a hand on my back, pulling me slightly closer. I hummed and put a hand in his hair. Both of us were terrible at kissing, but we felt amazing when our lips connected. We broke after a minute, panting and smiling. I blushed and looked away. "That...was amazing."

He nodded in agreement. "F/N, Gaara! Kankuro and I are going out for groceries!" Temari spoke before the door closed behind her.

Gaara looked at me softly and grabbed my hand, "Want to do it again?"

"I don't know if we should or not. Maybe it's too soon." I looked embarrassed, smiling happily as I held his hand. He smiled and cupped my cheek, slowly laying me down and crawling over me. "G-Gaara, we can't!"

"Can't what? Lay down together and hold one-another?" He laid on his side and hugged me close.

I gasped and blushed. "N-Nothing! Never mind. Why are you so innocent?"

"Innocent?"

"Do you not know what sex is, Gaara? What you did is how a lot of people initiate sex." I looked away.

"I know what sex is, but what does laying down have to do with it?"

"Oh God...do I have to explain it?" I sat up. "Give me a moment." I left the room and went to Kankuro's room and grabbed as many of his porn magazines as I could. "Holy shit, Naruto read this one to learn his Sexy Jutsu! He owns such old porn!" My laughter echoed as I went back to Gaara, tossing him the magazines. "Read those, I'm gonna chill in the living room so if you grow a problem, I don't have to deal with you starting to jerk off. Have fun." I left once again, laying down on the living room couch. It didn't take long until I heard groans. "And he's at it. Guess he's not as innocent anymore." I closed my eyes with and yawned. After I heard him stop, I went to the bedroom, "You done?" I knocked on the door.

Gaara hummed, I could hear his zipper go up. "Yeah...I'm done."

I opened the door, "Understand it? And go wipe your hands." I blushed a dark red when I saw his cum on his hand. "Gaara, that was really quick, ya know? I'm guessing you've never done that before."

"O-Only once before. Kankuro had to tell me what to do."

I snickered. "Doesn't surprise me. That bastard has a lot of kinky porn in there, probably wouldn't notice if you stole some."

"Although, he didn't have much to work with." Gaara chuckled.

My E/C eyes went glanced at his crotch, "You're...big?"

"What counts as big?"

I shook my head. "Never mind, but a good insight that Kankuro is smaller." We both laughed softly together. "So what should we do until dinner time?"