Chapter 9 (Explicit)

Chapter 9

It had only been a few days since then. I was already less embarrassed to be naked in front of Gaara and have him hold me close. We haven't gone past making out together, but I was starting to feel ready. Temari described what it would feel like, but she didn't know exactly since Shikamaru isn't as big as Gaara. Everything she said made me more nervous but also eager. "I'm gonna warn you, F/N, do not let him cum inside. He will get you pregnant."

"P-Pregnant? How do you know?" I looked a bit worried. Lady Tsunade had always warned me about safe sex since I was one of her older disciples after the Third died.

"It's Shukaku's chakra. He still has a bit in him. Our uncle told me about it before Gaara killed him, he trusted me since I was about eight. He didn't go into detail, only that Gaara would get a girl pregnant because of Shukaku. I'm warning you now, before our father was assassinated he told me birth control will not prevent it. You either need to use a condom and pull out, or don't have sex at all."

I looked down, "And pull out..." I sighed and nodded. "Okay, thanks for the insight, but I don't think it will matter much if I use what Lady Tsunade taught me to good use. If his fertility is chakra-based, I can negate it."

Temari chuckled, "Just as I'd expect. He'd find someone perfect for him." She reached into her pocket. "I highly doubt Kankuro has any, but these are from Shikamaru," her face went red, "I stole some in case Kankuro found someone to hook up with, but he's still a closeted, perverted, virgin. Put them to good use if you need to, F/N."

"Thanks Temari-San!" I smiled and took them before frowning. "From Shikamaru, huh? I'm gonna expose his ass to his father. Sensei will love to hear about this."

"He already knows. Who do you think bought them?" She smiled bashfully and got up, motioning me to leave her room.

"Goddammit. Go figure. Lazy ass Nara." I grumbled and left her room.

"And just call me big sis. No need for formalities if you're gonna be fucking my youngest brother."

I nodded and hugged her before going to Gaara's room, I shyly knocked on the door and walked in. Gaara was reading some papers, I could tell one was from the Leaf. "Lady Tsunade wants me to come back, doesn't she?"

"It's not just that...Asuma Sarutobi is dead." My eyes widened and I dropped to my knees. "The Akatsuki is going after Naruto now, and they aren't afraid to kill anyone in their path."

"Asuma-Sensei..." I mumbled and teared up. "What about Shika-Nii?! Is he okay? Is Kurenai-San okay?!"

"Kurenai? Why would you be concerned about her, she's been on sick leave from missions, hasn't she?" Gaara looked at me with confused eyes.

I got up and walked next to him. "She's pregnant with Asuma-Sensei's child."

He looked at me and blushed, quickly nodding, "Well it says that Shikamaru sustained minor injuries and he is currently looking after Kurenai, so I would say they are okay."

"Thank God...I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. When I get back to the Leaf I'm gonna kick his ass for making me worry!"

"You don't know what you'd do?"

"No, he's like my younger brother. His father was my Sensei so we grew up pretty close together. There's only one other person I couldn't stand losing." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I leaned in and kissed him softly, "You. I'm ready..."

Gaara looked at me softly, kissing me again. "Just after hearing bad news?"

"Shut up, he has his legacy growing and he's still in my heart. I know I'm gonna be the babysitter now." I chuckled and pulled him to the bed, lying myself down on it. "You take the lead? I got these from Temari." I pulled out a few condoms, hoping he knew how to put them on. Gaara just looked at them blankly, as if not knowing what they are. "Condoms, Gaara. They're condoms. You put them on you dick so I don't get pregnant."