Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It was only a few minutes before I heard loud footsteps running to the room, it was both Gaara and Temari. Temari opened the door and ran to my side. "Y-You weren't kidding. Gaara go grab a washcloth or something!" She yelled at her younger brother. Gaara closed the door before doing as told.

I was lying there, sobbing and shaking. "I should've told him before we started..."

"No, no. I should've told him. Don't blame yourself, you tried to stop him from doing it." She was calm with me before yelling, "HURRY YOUR DAMN ASS, GAARA!"

Gaara ran back with a wet washcloth, handing it to Temari who began to clean me. "I-I really didn't know." He looked slightly panicked. He hadn't felt like this for years. He knew if he still had Shukaku, he would've gone on a rampage.

"Just shut up!" Temari hissed and kept cleaning me, holding my hand. "How could you keep going even when she was telling you to stop? Are you that much of an idiot?!"

"I-I didn't know! None of Kankuro's magazines used condoms!" He sat next to me and held my other hand.

I looked at him weakly, "I can't be pregnant...I just can't right now..."

"Look, even if we use what you said you could do, I doubt it will work with so much. You need to go home and see the Hokage. She might know something." Temari looked at me softly, feeling terrible that she hadn't warned Gaara. "She's our best chance, but you'll have to be there within twenty four hours."

"Th-That's impossible!" I jolted up, taking her hands. "The only way that would work is by reverse summoning."

"No...there's another way, but Gaara will be in the hospital again..." Temari looked at her brother. "You have to take her as fast as you can." I gasped as Temari pulled the broken condom out of me. "Finish cleaning her up and get dressed, I'll send an emergency note to her and make the village aware that Gaara won't be here for a few days." She got up and left.

Once she was gone I felt Gaara take my hand, "I'm sorry. I got so into it, it's like I didn't even hear you."

"Just help me get dressed...you heard her, twenty four hours." I didn't look back at him, I just grabbed my bra and panties, shakily putting them on with dull eyes. Gaara slipped my shirt and pants on me before grabbing my shoes and dressing himself.

We instantly set off.

I was still in a trance, unable to walk and not wanting to speak.

His sand had me feeling all the sorrow and worry he held.

Even fear.

----

We arrived about two hours before the twenty four hour mark. Kotetsu and Izumo stared in disbelief that the Kazekage came without warning (no pun intended), and fast at that. They didn't have enough time to tell Tsunade about the arrival, Gaara was already there, his sand carrying both him and me. Tsunade looked up in shock. "K-Kazekage?! What are you doing here? And with my student..."

"I made a bad mistake. I swear I didn't know!" He was freaking out a little. "It's been about twenty two hours. We had sex, and used a condom, but I didn't realise you had to change it each time and I wasn't listening to her and- and-"

"I get it." Tsunade got up. "How bad is it?"

"Bad. My fertility is chakra-based because of Shukaku, but she can't block two loads. Her words not mine." He looked at me and I weakly looked at Tsunade.

Tsunade walked beside me, "She's been crying..."

"N-No shit..." I mumbled and shakily sat up, looking at my mentor. "Tell me you can do something..."

Tsunade sighed and took my hand. "I'm afraid I can't, but if you do turn out to be pregnant, we can terminate it."

Both of our eyes widened and we looked at each other. "I don't want to do that...I don't want to get pregnant from our first time..." I looked at him full of sorrow.

"You can't do a thing?" Gaara turned to her.

Tsunade looked like she was deep in thought, "No. I don't think so. Sakura has been experimenting with this stuff so maybe she can, but this is out of my abilities."

I looked at her with soft eyes. "What if I release it?"

It took Tsunade a moment and she looked at me in shock, "All those years of progress will be gone!"

"They'll be gone if I give birth anyway! I won't be able to maintain it while giving birth!" I lifted my shirt and looked at the seal. "Hokage-Sama, do you give me your permission to remove this seal and have the chances of the village being at risk from a strong chakra presence?"

"N-No! I thought you meant your Reserve Seal! You can't break that one!"

"I can maintain the Reserve Seal no matter what, but this one would break if I were to give birth." I looked at her and smiled gently. "Either way, it will be undone."

She looked at Gaara and back at me, "Are you certain you would be pregnant if you didn't?" We both nodded. "I give you permission to remove the seal."

I took a deep breath and small concentrated orbs of purple chakra appeared on each of my fingers. I put them to the seal and rotated my hand clock-wise. It was almost instant. The windows shattered and both of the Kages shielded their faces as a burst of chakra came from me. I cried out in a little pain and fell off of Gaara's sand cloud. Villagers were whispering, they had thought there was an attack on the Hokage. Instantly, five Anbu showed up, including someone I knew to be 'Tenzo'. 

"Step away from the Hokage!" One in red bird mask spoke.

Tsunade hushed them and went to my side. I opened my eyes and squeaked in surprise. It had been over seven years since I have had this vision. Yamato (a.k.a Tenzo) stared in disbelief. "Hokage-Sama how is that possible?"

"The Rinnegan."