Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We all discussed the ally statuses and came up with the Allied Shinobi Forces. I told them about "Madara's" plans, speaking that I would take responsibility for the Leaf's interactions in this case. No one had objections. I was just a delegate for my Sensei, knowing how she would want this to go.

"I recommend you let me watch from the background. If what I think is going to happen does happen, I will be needed or there will be severe casualties." I sighed. That damn Obito was planning to revive Madara. "Gaara, I know you're going to object to this, but my father died to keep the Blood Mist from coming after me. He was the grandson of the Sage of the Six Paths. The youngest son of Hagoromo was rarely ever talked about and had a son with a woman of nearly pure Otsutsuki blood. Yes, I am nineteen, yes my father around a hundred years old, and yes, my great-great-grandmother is the infamous Kaguya Otsutsuki." I sighed and looked up.

"So...you're the closest human alive to Kaguya Otsutsuki?" The Tsuchikage questioned.

"Human, yes. Living being, no. That would be her own creations, celestial being that I have neither met nor know the name of, however one creation of hers is in the Akatsuki." I let my hair down and took a strand of it. "This is a war between the humans and Kaguya. It is a war between me and her." I let go of my hair and watched it rise. "He's near. I give it three years before it's ready."

"It?" The Raikage questioned.

"Oh, sorry, not related to the war! Just um...family things? Gaara we need to talk soon." I smiled at Gaara and kissed him softly. "I suppose you and Kankuro should come as well, Temari."

"Three years?" I heard Mifune speak up.

"Again, family things. It does not concern any humans within the Samurai, the Mist, the Cloud, or the Stone. It only concerns the Sand and the Leaf." I sighed, "Although it would concern your escort with the Byakugan, Mei-San."

"Me?" He spoke up.

I nodded, "Yes...the Byakugan is highly involved in this. I would like to know your name."

"Ao." Mei smiled, looking at me softly. "You really have grown into a wonderful young woman." I chuckled and thanked her. "I suppose we should start manufacturing the headbands immediately."

"I agree." Gaara looked at me, very proud to have me by his side. "I will agree with anything my soon-to-be-wife says."

"W-Wife?" Mei looked down.

My eyes widened, "We may want to leave..."

"Why?" They all looked confused except for Ao and Chojuro.

"Just do it!" I got up and ran out, only to be stopped by the creation I was talking about early. "For fuck's sake! Zetsu, now is not the time to be in our way!"

"Mother wishes to say she will be glad to meet you soon." He spoke with his weird grin.

I punched him and continued downstairs. "SHE'S GONNA BL- Oh, hey Sasuke...and...Suigetsu? Damn you really resemble your brother."

"Oi, oi! F/N! Don't compare me to him! I'm much better!" He raised a fist.

"In your dreams, but we really should start running. Saying as how Danzo and his henchmen aren't here, you won. Congrats, now let's go before Mei-San blows her top!" I started pushing them out, completely ignoring the child-sized boy and the Uzumaki. "Aaaand..."

"MARRIAGE?!" Mei screamed loudly.

"She's done." I sighed and leaned onto Suigetsu. "So you got Zabuza's sword, eh? You're still six short." He turned into water and I fell through him. "Yep...a lot like Mangetsu."