Chapter 12 (Explicit)

Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of crying. "Crying?" I opened an eye and looked around, I saw Sakura and Shizune leaning over a person. "Lady Tsunade...she's still alive." I said weakly, giving a small smile.

"F/N!" Sakura quickly turned and hugged me. "You're awake! How long do you think Lady Tsunade will be in a coma?"

I activated my Rinnegan for a second. "Two weeks, give or take." I laid back down. "Where's Gaara?"

"The Kage are preparing for a conference. I want you to accompany our temporary Hokage." Shizune smiled weakly. "Lord Danzo is taking position as the Sixth until Tsunade regains consciousness. If it's only a few weeks, we can prolong his formal announcement."

"Thank God. I'll make sure it does get prolonged." I got up and started to pack a bag.

"Heading out so soon?" Sakura questioned.

"I want to see Gaara before he leaves. Don't worry." I got cleaned up slightly and opened the tent. "Cya!" I ran off, smiling happily. "Gaara...I've missed you."

----

Once I arrived the sand around me instantly lifted me off. "You sneaky bastard." I chuckled and nuzzled into it. Gaara's chakra made me happy and calm. Within seconds I was at his home, I ran in and tackled him in a hug. "A Kage Summit, huh?"

"Yeah. Glad you're safe, F/N." He kissed my forehead. I gave a huge smile and kissed all over his face. "I love you."

"I love you too!" I smiled and felt his hand grab my ass.

"We still have a day before we leave..." He smiled and whispered into my ear. I instantly caught on. "I sensed you a while ago, told Kankuro and Temari to leave, it's just us."

"Perv. Barely gone a week without me, huh?" I teased and took him towards his room, stripping as I walked with him. "You remember to change condoms every time, right?"

Gaara nodded and rolled his eyes, "I've done some research, so this time I'm going to pleasure you." I raised an eyebrow. "Lie back." I did as he said, spreading my legs slightly. Gaara smiled and removed my shirt and pants. Gaara's tongue went down my almost naked body, my heart raced as goosebumps showed all over my body. I moaned out slightly and looked at him. He slipped my panties off and chuckled. "Still not shaved. Just how I want it." He licked up my core. I gasped and cried out, my body shaking a little. Nothing besides my fingers had touched there in detail. He smiled and kept licking, pushing a single finger all the way into me.

"Ah~! Gaara please~!" I moaned more, grinding my hips slightly. "I'm sorry, but can we skip the foreplay? I really, really want you..." I blushed and looked away.

"Nope. You're going to wait just a little bit." He went back to my pussy, sucking on my clit while adding another finger.

"Oh fuck!" I smiled and arched my back. "Yes Gaara!" Gaara smirked, happy I was moaning his name, his third finger entered and he curled them, stimulating my clit from both the inside and outside. "G-Gaara~! I'm gonna cum~!" I cried out and gripped his hair, my pussy tightened as I came on his face.

He pulled back and licked his lips, "Tastes good. Want a try?"

I blushed and nodded, Gaara pressed his lips to mine, having me taste myself as he removed his pants and boxers then the little cloak-shirt he wears. I smiled and hummed, hoping that he put a condom on before slipping into me. I moaned and put my hands in his hair, "Oh yes~! I love your cock, Gaara!" I bit his neck softly.

"And I love your pussy." I suddenly froze. He said it.

"You said pussy! Oh my, am I turning you bad? Before you would only say vagina and penis." He blushed and nodded, starting to thrust more. I moaned and continued to suck his neck, moving with him. "Oh God, don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

He chuckled and cupped my cheek, pulling me into a deep kiss as we had vanilla sex. "F/N, I'll fuck you as much as you want." My body shook. Hearing him say such bad words made me turned on even more. I smiled and showed my neck, wanting to be marked by him. He got the idea and bit on my neck softly, sucking as he bit me. I cried out and suddenly came. I felt him tense as his hot cum filled the condom. He slowly pulled out and started to tie it off. I quickly stopped him, shyly taking it. "What are you doing?"

"You tasted me...I wanna taste you." I slowly stuck my tongue out and poured it out of the condom and onto my tongue. His face turned red and he was instantly hard again.

"S-So?"

"It tastes very different, but not bad." I kissed him deeply, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"N-Not bad..." He pulled back and looked away. "Can we do what we did last time?"

"Doggy style? Sure, my pussy gripped you well?" I smirked and got on all fours, grabbing his headboard.

He blushed and pushed in, "Real well..." I moaned and blushed instantly. It wasn't like others, it was more timid. "That's a new sound. Does it feel good?"

"V-Very...it's like your dick is kissing my womb. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing a condom. I love this position~!" I smiled and moved my hips, taking him in entirely. He groaned and grabbed my ass. "I'll take you balls deep. It's hard, but my pussy was made for your huge cock."

"It was...it shapes my dick so tightly it's almost like you are still a virgin." He smirked and began to thrust, giving me no mercy. I cried out and my head went into a pillow, it hit every place just right. I was his match, the only woman who could take his eight and a half inch cock. "Dammit, I'm already about to cum again..."

"I'm almost there, hold it in! I want to cum together!" I cried out as the bed squeaked, almost as if it was breaking. I felt him twitch. "A little more! You can do it!"

He grunted, "I'm trying but I've only came seven times in my life. It's about to be eight!" He started to slam into me, the sudden roughness sent me over the edge and I collapsed, twitching slightly as my juices drenched the bed. It wasn't until Gaara spoke up that I realised it was more than my cum. "F/N...did you just pee?"

My eyes widened and I turned red. "I-I don't know...I got so lost in pleasure..." I hid my face only to have Gaara move my hands and kiss me.

"It's okay, I understand. You were probably near full since you just came from the Leaf, besides, it was kind of hot seeing you lose control like that." He scratched the back of his head and I hugged him. "Bath?"

I nodded, "Bath."