Behave

*Kylos Pov*

"Wait here."

"What why?" I made sure I kept the thoughts in my mind locked up, this would have to be quick.

"I just have to talk to one of the generals about our latest plans before dinner." I began opening the door before she could protest.

I walked down the strip, my head high as my mother looked at me with a hopeful glare, she knew what I was going to do...or maybe there was something else. She has opened herself up to the force, that's it. What is her plan?

"This evening Finn, the traitor, Poe, the best pilot in the resistance and the precious General Organa will be executed." General Hux went on with his rude remarks until Finn had a blaster up to his head.

All was silent and I was on the edge of my seat, a part of me wanted something to happen to stop this and the other part wanted this to hurry up.

"WAIT!" Rey, of course she couldn't just wait. Gasps spread through the room. Hux's eyes went wide. I realised no one had really seen her like this.

"Rey, go back outside." Her eyes filled with anger, that same fiery spirit but this time there was a hint of darkness that threatened to take over.

"No! You lied!" Everyone was dead silent. Reys heals clicked on the floor as she walked angrily towards me. She stopped and looked up at me on my throne with watery eyes. I stood up and reached for her hand, instead she whipped her hand out of my grasp and slapped my face.

My head was on the side, at this point it felt like every single eye was on us. I had no idea what to do.

*Reys Pov*

He lied, they always do. Part of me was still fired up and another was just disappointed.

"Rey!" I turned quickly to look at Finn and the others, I ran as quickly as I could to them in heels.

"Ren, you aren't seriously going to allow this?"

"No, take them back to their cells." I watched as they were pulled away and Finn and I exchanged a quick hug.

A droid walked in and announced dinner, how could anyone eat after an execution? I already felt sick and it didn't even happen.

I felt a tear escape my eye as a general walked past whispering something about taming me! I wanted to leave but my legs were taking me nowhere. Soon everyone was gone.

"We have a dinner to attend to." Bens husky voice met my ears along with his rough grip on my arm.

"I'm not going."

"You have no choice." His words were softly spoken but the effect were as if he was yelling at me.

"No. You can't make me."

"Is that so?" He was menacingly close, I could even feel his warm breath on my neck.

"You will join me, for dinner at least." I turned to find him smirking.

"I rather be back on Jakku than see you again." I spat at him.

"I'm sorry but I cannot allow that. Now come along, we are going to be late." He tugged on my arm and I had no choice but to submit.

Before we entered the crowded room, Ben whispered in my ear.

"Behave." It was almost a growl. He let go of my arm rather quickly and I almost wanted to run. I stole one last glance at his face and saw the red mark that I had placed on his cheek along with the impressive scar and smirked.