I'm all Yours

*Kylos Pov*

"Can't they just stay in my room for tonight?"

"Fine."

"Thank you, really." I was surprised, I've never seen her like this.

"Rey?" I called out to her before she went back to those dangerous creatures.

"Be careful. I know you still don't trust me but, I just don't want you being consumed by their ways." She gave me a confused look, like I said something wrong.

"Ok, Goodnight."

*Reys Pov*

The way he spoke about them confused me, he acted like they were the monsters, like they have created destruction throughout the galaxy.

Maybe that the way he saw himself. He has been so caught up in this painful world of darkness that he didn't even realise he did anything wrong.

I would help him, fix him. Once he realises.

◇  ☆  ✖︎  ☆  ◇

"Rey, Rey wake up!" My eyes peeled open and were immediately met with Finns worried face.

"W-what's wrong?"

"Something is going on, an alarm just went off!" It wasn't until he mentioned it that I realised a blaring alarm, similar to the one of they day I was taken.

"Wait guys, what if it's Rose?!" Poe jumped up out of his seat, his hand up in the air.

"I think it is! Look!" Finn pointed to one of the windows that showed an array of ships that weren't part of the first order. As soon as Finn said this, Rose and a few others broke into the room.

"FOUND YOU! WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Rose's eyes were wide as she grabbed Finn's hands. Poe helped the General and they were nearly out the door but I couldn't move, my feet weren't going anywhere.

"Rey, are you coming?!" The sound of stormtroopers boots grew louder.

"Uh, you guys go on."

"REY?!" They all shouted like I had just blown up a planet.

"I'll see you guys again, now go quickly, I'll cover for you." Leia came up to me and grasped my hand.

"Goodluck Rey."

"Thank you." I watched as they scurried out of the room and not long after the stormtroopers entered, their blasters searching.

"Where did they go?" One of the stormtroopers muttered to himself.

"Girl, did you see where they went?"

"I'm not sure but I did see a girl with black hair go that way." I lied and pointed in the wrong direction and they left in a heartbeat. It was terrible how clueless they were.

I looked down at the ground and sighed.

What have I done?

It was only then when I realised that Leia had put something in my hand. My fingers opened up and revealed a ring and a note.

Dear Rey, I understand why you are doing this, I knew you would. Thank you for trying to help him. This ring is one of a few that were given to me when I was just a girl. Treasure this and wear it as much as possible. I hope to see you soon.

- General Organa

"What is that?" Ben walked over to me with a flustered look.

"Uh nothing." I pulled my arm around my back, I knew it wasn't really going to hide anything but I had to do something.