Stay With Me

*Slightly inspired by 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith.*

*Reys Pov*

The ship began to departure from this icy planet and I pushed myself off Ben before I did anything I would regret. The rest of the trip time was an awkward event. I didn't dare look at him and he didn't dare look at me.

◇  ☆  ✖︎  ☆  ◇

Ben had taken me into the throne room once again, this time I had to stand by his side as he went through his duties. When will this day end?

"No, the Druadyrb species with no longer be allies with the First Order due to some unforeseen decisions."

"Will they come after us?"

"No, we have handled that." Ben looked down at me.

How much longer?

Not too much.

I want to see them Ben, I've waited long enough.

The cells are closed, tomorrow you can see them.

Ben. I want to see them today.

I can't allow that.

"This meeting is over." My eyes began to burn with fire, how dare he? I had waited and done everything he asked and this is what I get. No. No more waiting. After everyone left I decided to burst.

"I've waited long enough! I need to see them, Ben please." A certain hint of entertainment glinted in his eyes before he took in a sharp breath.

"Rey, I will take you to them tomorrow." No, if he won't take me now, I'll go by myself.

"No." I said this as firmly as possible before pacing towards the door.

"Rey, do not do something you will regret. Rey! Rey!" He called after me, each time the frustration in his voice grew louder.

A slid down a hall and bumped into the stormtrooper captain I met before.

"Rey, what are you doing?"

"Um, could you take me to the cells?"

"I don't think that is a good idea, where is the Supreme Leader?" Of course he couldn't just take me.

"You will take me to the cells." He froze for a second then repeated after me.

It turns out the cells weren't too far from the the throne room.

"Finn! Poe! Leia!"

"Rey!" A chorus of voices came from the end of a cell block.

I grabbed onto the bars as they came forward.

"How did you get here?"

"Just a few tricks." I smiled whilst waving my hand slowly.

"Rey." The General came up to me with a worried look.

"Yes General?"

"There is more of us, Rose, BB-8 and a few others made it off the planet."

"That's great news, how did you get here?"

"Poe and Finn tried to protect me but it was no use, we had no idea Ben had brought his knights."

I nodded in regret of how they are living and how I am living.

"We will get out of here, I promise."

*Kylos Pov*

"I want every unit of stormtroopers available to find that girl!" General Hux gave me a smug look before commanding the troops and captains. I knew where she would be headed but she could've gotten lost. No she isn't that stupid.