Saying Goodbye // 2

*Reys Pov*

"Ouch! Ben I was getting up, I swear!"

"Sure sure, I thought you would be jumping up and down, we are finally here."

"I know, I am, I just don't feel well." I rolled out of the bed and my stomach felt like it was tied in knots.

"I'm sure you will feel better soon." I wiped the drool off my face and fixed a piece of hair that was sticking out.

"Hopefully."

✼  ✼  ✼

"What about this market place?" Ben questioned me whilst pointing to a small post. The planet was much like Judora, just bigger and the water was normal.

"Why not?" We traveled through the small clearing of grass.

"Excuse me sir, do you know of any housing residence?" The aliens lip quivered and his gaze was locked on Ben.

"P-please, please don't kill me!" I mad rush of creatures screams hit my ear as the peaceful post turned into chaos.

"Thanks a lot." I mumbled to Ben.

"Hey, that's not fair!" He nudged me and I rolled my eyes.

"We are going to have to find them ourselves." I started to walk, I didn't care where I was I going, as long as I didn't see the mess behind me.

"Can't you feel them Rey? Their presence. A pull?" Ben stood there, turning around to face me.

I closed my eyes in regret. I had never felt them, not once since the day they left. I took in a deep breath holding back the tears of past memories.

"I can't, I never have." My breath shuddered as the words let themselves out, I still stood there, refusing to look behind me.

"Rey. I'm sorry." I could feel Ben nearing me.

"Don't be." I continued my journey, faking my determination.

"Reyna?" It didn't occur to me what had just been said. Not until a flood of conversations reached my mind, with only one small trigger. The voice, the voice of my mother. I spun around only to find nothing and no one, not even Ben.

"Ben?" I sniffled, it took a while for me to realise I was alone. Not completely but there was someone or something else, just lingering. I had always felt it, its presence hasn't been this known...since...since Snoke.

"Ben!"

"Come Back!" I called out and slowly dark clouds filled the sky and rain began to pour.

He cannot save you child.

My eyes grew wide at the single gruff and twisted voice that once spoke to me, only months ago, the soul that was supposed to be gone, forever.

"REY! REY IM HERE, IM RIGHT HERE!"

Eventually I fought for my freedom and everything blurred into focus. I found myself kneeling in the ground, my hands covering my ears. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I looked up at Ben who's hands were cupping my cheeks. I watched as he let out a breath of relief.

"Rey, what happened?! Are you ok?" The moment only lasted a couple of seconds before he searched my eyes for answer.

"I-I'm fine, like I told you, I just f-feel sick." I wobbled up with the help of Ben and eventually clasped my stomach.

"Ben I'm going to vomit!" I sickly feeling enetered my throat and a warm fluid poured out of my mouth and onto the grass in front of me. I felt a supportive hand on my back and eventually it stopped.