Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The trio goes through the bushes with Kirumi, then they spot the young prince with his wounds healed up, but his clothes are still damaged.
"MUMMIE! YOU'RE HERE!!!" Kokichi shouted as he hugs Kirumi, who's eye twitches a bit, but calms down and returns the hug, which the young boy looks behind her and asks, "Hey, who are those losers?"

"Hey! We're not losers!" Kaito talked back to him, which made Shuichi and Kaede freak out.
"K-Kaito! Don't!" Shuichi begged him.
"Y-yeah! He's a-" Kaede then got interrupted by Kaito.
"Yeah! I know that he's a prince," Kaito admitted, "But that doesn't give him the right to call us losers! So listen here Kokichi, just because you're a prince doesn't mean you have to be a spoiled little shit who calls commoners as 'losers', got that!?"

"Kaito!" Kirumi yelled at him back, "if you don't watch your tone with master, I'll-"
"I like him already!" Kokichi announced it, making everybody gasp in shock.
"Ma-master?"
"Hey! It's refreshing to meet commoners who're actually willing to stand up for themselves," Kokichi admitted, "Everybody I met in the past was such pushovers that it makes me sick, so having someone to stand up is what I need, especially the situation we're in."
".... you are correct, my apologies." Kirumi apologised.
"Awww, it's okay mummy," Kokichi said in a teasing manner as he hugs her again, much to Kirumi's dismay.
"Y...yeah..."

"So... umm... Kokichi..." Shuichi called out in a timid manner, catching the prince's attention.
"Oh hi there, totally-not-cute mage," Kokichi said in a joking manner, making the navy-blue-haired mage cringes a bit.
"My... my name is Shuichi..." He corrected him.
"Ahh..." Kokichi realised, then put on his usual cheeky smile, "in that case, you shall be known as 'Sushi'!"
"Wha-WHAT?!!" Shuichi shouted, "Why?!"
"Because you look like a Sushi to me!" Kokichi told him cheekily.
"..."

"Well, my name is Kaito Momota, luminary of the stars!" Kaito introduced himself energetically.
"And I'm Kaede, a... a pegasus knight in training." She also introduced herself.
"Mmmmmm..." Kokichi hummed as he starts analysing the trio.
"... I think we should recruit them," Kirumi suggested the prince, who nodded.

"Wha-what?!" Kaito shouted in shock.
"It's a very long story, Kaito," Kirumi told him, "You see..."
"Long story short; my kingdom got invaded by the queen bitch during our arranged wedding," Kokichi shorten the story.
"Your-your kingdom got invaded!?" Kaede asked loudly.
"No shit, Kayayday!" Kokichi responded back, "I mean, why else would me and Kirumi are running away from those bear-masked freaks?"
"... Good point," Kaede understood, "But my name isn't Kayaday! It's Kaede!"
"... Nah, I like calling you Kayayday instead!" Kokichi refused, making the blonde knight groan.

"Well, now we should focus on what to do next," Kirumi suggested to the team.
"Wait! Wha-what are you gonna do?" Shuichi asked them.
"Why, rule the world of course!" Kokichi told them, "Nah! It's just a lie! I'm actually trying to get my kingdom back from that backstabbing bitch!"
"J-just us!?" Kaede asked in shock.
"Of course not!" Kirumi denied it, "that would be suicide! Instead, our next move must be gathering a big enough army to go against Queen Junko's army."
"That's... a good idea, but..." Shuichi said, "I want to ask my uncle's permission before going out since it is dangerous."
"... if that is your wish, by all means." Kirumi allowed him.
"Thank you," Shuichi thanked the maid, "Let's go back to the village."
"Alright then!" Kaito cheered, "Let's go!"

The group then went out of the bushes and went out of their way to go back to the village.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Friday, Kuno out!