Chapter 9 Part 6 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The army waits outside of the ship. While Shuichi, Kokichi and Kirumi are discussing about whether to pick this ship or not, the others are just waiting for Kiibo, Gonta and Ryoma.

"I am sure Atua would take good care of Ryoma's wife!" Angie commented.

"... I hope he's doing okay..." Chiaki commented in a concerned tone, "... I'm quite worried for him..."

Kokichi overhears the conversation and takes a deep sigh while Shuichi and Kirumi are discussing.

"Look, I just don't think it's good idea to take that pirate ship," Shuichi said, "It cause a lot of mental stress to Ryoma."

"Yes, however this ship is weaponised with cannons," Kirumi argued back, "It would be much more practical than taking a normal ship,"

"But think about Ryoma's emotional state!" Shuichi called out. "He will be-"

"I... I'll be fine..."

Shuichi turns around and sees Gonta carrying Ryoma on his back while Kiibo is placing his hand on his back to comfort him. The mage frowns at Ryoma's statement and argues, "But... you do realise this will be bad for you, right?!"

"It doesn't matter..." Ryoma replied. "What's important is that we take that crazy queen, right?"

"Yep!" Kokichi replied.

"Than you're gonna need that ship more than anything else..."

"Ryoma..." Shuichi mumbled.

"Well, you heard the man!" Kokichi shouted, "Let's go into that ship and head to Rafus Kingdom to take down bitchy queen!"

"Hell yeah!" Kaito cheered as the whole group enters the ship.

Shuichi looks at Ryoma, who is still carried by Gonta, as they enter the pirate ship as he whispers, "You sure you're fine with this?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." Ryoma replied.

"Please don't overstrain yourself," Shuichi told him.

"I agree with Shuichi," Kiibo agreed with him, "Overstraining yourself will cause more problems in the future. Are you truly okay with this?"

"... Grr... I said it's FUCKING fine!" Ryoma told them off angrily, which they stand back a bit with widen eyes, and the small ex-pirate covers his face with Gonta's long hair, "... Just... just leave me alone... please..."

Gonta, Kiibo and Shuichi keeps quiet as the giant bard frowns a bit and carries him off. Kiibo and Shuichi look at each other and frowns; deeply concern for Ryoma's mental state.

"Now! To travel through the continent of Idoris!" Kokichi cheered, "From Lorene to now Rafus! Let's do this!" "And to finally take down that bitch... Junko, I'm coming after you, damn it!"

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!